BladeForums.com COVID-19 Response

7rX9FTI.jpg

Reactions: 555
My son took a picture of a long train load of tanks moving here in Florida. Our governor just ordered folks traveling by plane from New York and New Jersey must self quarantine for 14 days. More beaches are being closed but we are not in mandatory lockdown yet. TP still impossible to find and I haven't seen a potato for sale or beans for over 10 days. The 'Bailout' for huge corporations IS coming along nicely..Hot spots of the Virus are getting hotter very, very quickly. One new symptom is becoming known: Losing your sense of taste. News about government troop movement and possible martial law nonexistent on mainstream media. Silver price way down but getting physical posession extremely difficult with huge premiums for Eagles and 90%..But hey...they WILL send us a check! Soon...

In the ea RC my 70’s we had a depression, job layoffs in Detroit I was a young teen and some Economist said. Everywhere else. He said, every family should have at least 6 months or longer of savings to cover ALL of their bills, housing, food utilities auto, clothing for kids etc. I had already been taught that from grandparents & parents that lived through the Great Depression ... so where has this knowledge been lost to?

In the ea RC my 70’s we had a depression, job layoffs in Detroit I was a young teen and some Economist said. Everywhere else. He said, every family should have at least 6 months or longer of savings to cover ALL of their bills, housing, food utilities auto, clothing for kids etc. I had already been taught that from grandparents & parents that lived through the Great Depression ... so where has this knowledge been lost to?

Sorry poor impulse control, didn't look where I was.

Be gone you irritating person

We aren't doing anything. This is the internet.

If I get sick and die tho I'm going to haunt a few of you.

Good luck, hope you have your milk sandwiches & plenty of bottled water so you are well hydrated while you burn through that case of toilet paper.

Edit: My kid now has 3 weeks off from school so this'll be fun

Try very hard to not die, I miss enough people already. And my kid now has 6 weeks off from school and perhaps the rest of the year....siiigh...

R Rhinoknives1 ...

... is like a rhinovirus and the common cold. Arrogant, self righteous, annoying, demanding, and often under the influence. In one inane exchange with him, he demanded I publicly display my bona fides. The guy is nuts.

Back