BLADEFORUM'S has been very good to me - how about you?

Im in, very good of you Todd. You make great knives, I frequently carry the one I have now.
Davison%2003.JPG

This is an awesome thread to watch develop and tremendously generous gesture T.A.DAVISON T.A.DAVISON ! I'm in! Bladeforums and particularly the Porch has been overwhelmingly gracious and helpful to a noob in the traditional knife world like myself. Thank you for the give away and thanks to the whole gang on here!

Another thing I love about the place is the access to manufacturers and custom makers, the WIP s that are prevalent amongst the members. Let's not forget the generosity of the members in the giveaways they run and the generosity where they gift knives to other members to afford them the opportunity to try knives they might not ordinarily be able to afford. Still in it to win it

My favorite ECD combo minus my Small Sebenza 21

x1gE3A7.jpg

Even if I don't win, I think I'll soon be getting my first custom. Always considered them too expensive, but I've easily spent enough on production knives in the past month to buy one. Just beautiful.

Thank you again!

Thanks again for the chance Todd! In once again hoping for my first knife of yours. (Gotta love the porch)

Back