Important Info! Bladeforums Knife for 2017 - 6/26 Update!

Sometimes it takes the PO a day or so to catch up, 'cause they go over to a large facility in the city to be scanned automatically; the PO employees don't want to scan hundreds of items by hand for some reason....

On another note, I am finishing up with the rest of the BF knife shipping, with the int'l orders going last, as they were the most complicated to package and do the paperwork on. They will all ship tomorrow, and will probl'y take a week or two to get to our int'l members.

There will be some leftover knives, and although I don't know how many yet, I am going to distribute them to members who have purchased BF models in past years, but missed out on this years knife for some reason. They sold out in a couple days, so I think these members deserve first crack. If you are one of these people, PM me with your info; I will check your past purchases, so don't try and pull a fast one you newbies! :rolleyes::eek::oops:o_O After these preferred members are taken care of, there may still be a few left, as GEC's order was over the 500 mark.

Sound fair to everyone? Hope so. :D:D:D:D:D

Thanks Barry! I'm sure many of the members that did not reserve one will be appreciative.

Sometimes it takes the PO a day or so to catch up, 'cause they go over to a large facility in the city to be scanned automatically; the PO employees don't want to scan hundreds of items by hand for some reason....

There will be some leftover knives, and although I don't know how many yet, I am going to distribute them to members who have purchased BF models in past years, but missed out on this years knife for some reason. They sold out in a couple days, so I think these members deserve first crack. If you are one of these people, PM me with your info; I will check your past purchases, so don't try and pull a fast one you newbies! :rolleyes::eek::oops:o_O After these preferred members are taken care of, there may still be a few left, as GEC's order was over the 500 mark.

perfectly fair to me!

gunstockjack gunstockjack ; Hi Barry. I hate to bother you. I never received a confirmation on my purchase, nor a notification of shipment. I do have my paypal statement showing my payment. I think I ordered mine within the first 30 minutes of them becoming available. Any chance you can confirm my order?

I still haven't received my tracking. Checked my spam as well. I'm hoping I open my mail box tomorrow or Thursday and their will be a nice little surprise waiting for me. This knife is definitely going to be worth the wait!!!

On another note, I am finishing up with the rest of the BF knife shipping, with the int'l orders going last, as they were the most complicated to package and do the paperwork on. They will all ship tomorrow, and will probl'y take a week or two to get to our int'l members.

Visitors message sent.

Back