BladeHQ Exclusive Military in M4 & Jade G10

I too did not know that a BHQ Millie was in the works until I saw this thread.

However.....

Like JNewell, I have this already....

HEj2lNF.jpg

...so, while I understand the clamoring for another Millie in M4, I'm good to go. :D

The 52100 is moving well, but it's coming in installments and isn't sold out yet, although timing matters if you want to get one. The natural G10, which I really like, may be a turn-off for some people, too, based on some comments in the thread on the BHQ Para2.

I still see the 52100 for sale. There's even one at my local shop just sitting there. I'd buy it if I could flip the clip but it's tip down and I'm not a fan. Since it's not an exclusive it may take longer than usual. Loving my M4 PM2 tho. The scales are awesome IMO

There was a bunch of tweets for the M4 Military Jan-Feb. Made me think it was dropping soon. Now nothing.

Anyone else hear anything?

Funny thing about the tweets. The BHQ pic was of a 52100 Military with jade scales! Was that a leak?

spyderco-military-jade-m4-C36gm4p-BHQ-37116-dl-2-large.jpg

That was Feb 18th and this was Mar 7th. Both with a 52100 blade. Hmm?

@BladeHQ: Bi-weekly reminder that the Jade M4 Spyderco Military is coming soon! Sign up for the wishlist here:

That was Feb 18th and this was Mar 7th. Both with a 52100 blade. Hmm?

It's m4. They've clarified at least 10 times on their facebook that the 52100 was just a photoshop error. They didn't have any actual pictures of the knives at the time. Now they do and they knives say m4.

Not a conspiracy or even worth talking about really. I just want them to come out already!

It's m4. They've clarified at least 10 times on their facebook that the 52100 was just a photoshop error. They didn't have any actual pictures of the knives at the time. Now they do and they knives say m4.

Not a conspiracy or even worth talking about really. I just want them to come out already!

Facebook sux, so first I've heard of it. They didn't to me on Twitter.

Facebook sux, so first I've heard of it. They didn't to me on Twitter.

I totally get it. Well good news is that it WILL be m4, and I'm not sure if anyone has noticed this but the price dropped too. They did list it as 219 if I remember correctly. Now, they price says "coming soon".......BUT

If you go to their site and add the knife to your wish list, then view the wish list, it shows the price.

$199.00

The Knifeworks Exclusive Spyderco Ti Military, Carbon Fiber and Titanium Handle with R.I.L Lock & S90V is going to be available soon but with the number produced and the $279.95 price it'll be available into 2018!

Pretty cool. I don't think there will be any rush on this one. Not like it's Para 2 counterpart.

Back