BladeHQ Exclusive Military in M4 & Jade G10

I'm not really sure I'm glad I saw this thread or not.

I guess I'll decide when my new knife gets here, haha. Haven't had a new Spyderco in a while and this seemed like a good one.

I don't know if they planned it this way, but if they launched the Military before the PM2 I wouldn't have bought the PM2!
In fact I sold a 204P PM2 to fund the Mili.

Ordered. I've wanted an m4 millie for a while. Glad I stumbled across this thread.

I'm mainly excited about the M4. Personally I don't care much for the jade G10. but I agree the KW green one looks very nice :thumbup:

On the earlier PM2 with M4 and jade G10,,,, some have dyed the scales with Rit,,, rather interesting.

Regards,
FK

decided to get one. more than a regular one of course but m4...did me in.

Ordered one! The military is a fantastic knife, and having the goodness of M4 with the fun jade G10 is very exciting.

Regardless of the blade steel/handle combo , threre's just something magnificent about the Military's wicked blade.

I'm about to pull the trigger on a couple myself (not the M4/jade combo).

Arrived today, excellent details in assembly, very clean and sharp edge.
With PM2 in M4

Regards,
FK

Mine was waiting for me today. When I opened it, the color didn't bother me as much. Still may do something like a scale swap or dye them.

Here is my set of Millies. I am now thinking of what color paracord to use to make a fob/lanyard whatever people call em nowadays.....any suggestions?

N5sXSr1.jpg

6tYmeUa.jpg

Back