BladeHQ Exclusive Military in M4 & Jade G10

You're gonna love it bro, everyone always says this buy for real the pictures don't do it justice. Its an awesome knife and cuts like a DEMON!!! The scales are really pretty with the satin blade, its just awesome. I too waited for a long time on this one but I'm glad I got one. Surprised they still have em, crazy

I have no doubt that it's going to be nice! I've been a big fan of the Military for a long time now. I always have one in my rotation at some point or another. I've been rotating between both KW s90v and 204p ones for work. I can't wait to throw this M4 one in the mix!

u2ag8Tw.jpg

Going to Utah next month and plan on stopping by BHQ. This may be among my purchases.

That is slick! When that blade patinas it will look even better

Did you use the all purpose or synthetic dye. What's your process? I may do the same with cherry red!

91bravo

Last edited:
Did you use the all purpose or synthetic dye. What's your process? I may do the same with cherry red!

91bravo

I first started with gray, which was ok looking I guess. I then dyed in royal blue. Liquid Rit dye, 1/2 bottle to 2 cups water, bring to boil, drop scales in, reduce heat to low and simmer for an hour. You may come out orangish with the red dye!

Thanks for the info, that blue turned out well BTW.

Back