BladeHQ Exclusive Military in M4 & Jade G10

The color is still going strong and the M4 is a pleasure to use and sharpen!

W7kT5xu.jpg

I just got mine in yesterday and so far I love it..... mine came to me via secondary market at a way too good of a price to pass up. It's impossibly smooth to have no lock stick and no blade play! I absolutely love it, and have missed a Millie in my EDC for a long time!!!

About 3 months of carry with this knife and it has been a pleasure to use and sharpen! Seems this knife doesn't get much love. I was kinda meh once I saw the jade scales in person, but they have really grown on me as of late!

VJJepkY.jpg

mxaxGy7.jpg

How long will you wait to clean those rust spots?

Got the satin, going to make it a user. Never really used a carbon/tool steel as an EDC before, I'm not going to be stupid with it but not going to baby it either as far as moisture goes. In fact, used it to cut an apple and an orange last night, washed and dried it and not ill effects. If you read some forums, I should have been expecting a chunky lump roughly similar in appearance to the Titanic's rear hull section this morning.

So..since I use it on food a lot...to TUF Cloth or not to TUF Cloth?

I have used my M4 Millie extensively on meat, fruit and vegetables. Sometimes not even wiping the blade off. I have not seen anything that remotely resembles red/orange rust on the blade at all. Sure M4 is not a stainless blade, but you really don't have to baby it. It's not like 1095 or Super Blue steel that will take an instant patina.

Once my new m4 millie arrives it will be the (hopefully) best blade steel of any knife I have. I have vg-10 on my enduras, s90v on my benchmade 940-1, cts-204p on a zt 0456, and s30v on a zt 0700. I can only discern a difference in blade steel when sharpening. I have to sharpen my edc at least every week, no matter the steel. my goal is hopefully this CPM M4 will hold up better at cutting boxes, tape and food in the kitchen. Plus I have dreampt of owning a military since I bought my first endura over 4 years ago.

Glad I snagged these two while in Stock love them both but the Millie is mmm mmmm good :D
UnmLMIl.jpg

Back