Blades and Barbells

I just got my Zero Tolerance 0562cf and I figured I would take a few pictures during my morning workout.

GkDgfTk.jpg

VylQdK8.jpg

F4uoUAC.jpg

5fRJVXh.jpg

oXg0qhT.jpg

58hDYGs.jpg

Great pics ZT carbon fibre handles look great!
Thanks. When I got it the action was very stiff. I cleaned it, oiled, it and flipped it open over the past few days. It is gradually loosening up.

I am surprised there isn't more cross over between people who enjoy lifting and knives.

That’s a bad ass home set up
Thank you. I got everything except the horse stall mats and Everlast heavy bag from Rogue Fitness an American made company.

I used to work out at my office and the local YMCA. I got a home gym thinking about the money I would save, but having a gym that is open year round, I pick the music, I am the only one there, American flag proudly hangs, and ten feet from my house. It really starts my day right. A home gym is a great investment, if anyone wants to hear more feel free to get in touch with me.

Yeah it is! I had a decent but less professional set-up in the basement/laundry room of the last appt building I lived in and it was great to have. Hard not to go to the gym when it's only steps away.
Knife is nice too.

Just to keep this thread somewhat on track lol.
I picked up this gear the day my gym locked me out, so it's as temporary as the lockout.:rolleyes:
I'll get a few photos with some sharp things soon enough.
eSKj3sz.jpg

I just got my Zero Tolerance 0562cf and I figured I would take a few pictures during my morning workout.

GkDgfTk.jpg

VylQdK8.jpg

F4uoUAC.jpg

5fRJVXh.jpg

oXg0qhT.jpg

58hDYGs.jpg
Cool knife and a very good choice of elbow warmers! Granted, I'm doing less volume and weight these days but good elbow sleeves have done wonders to my joints. I'm also saving money on ice and horse liniments ;)

YES! Let's get this going! There's a Blades & just about everything else thread, why not weights/ Barbells??
I'll contribute with my kettlebells and EDC Tanto:
9273bc14010ce6e8e934bcd1ba50faf80b568a00.jpg

ea0388c45340026bea9f60e7c4d430bc826166d1.jpg

Those are nice kettlebells. I wish I could get a full set of dumb bells, but knives are cutting into my budget for weights.

Just to keep this thread somewhat on track lol.
I picked up this gear the day my gym locked me out, so it's as temporary as the lockout.:rolleyes:
I'll get a few photos with some sharp things soon enough.
eSKj3sz.jpg
You could get a good workout with that setup.

You could get a good workout with that setup.
I do, somewhat.
Issue is it's hard to control heavy dumbbells in an environment where I can't drop them.
Hardwood floor, neighbors, etc.
Getting into position for heavy presses on the bench is simple but getting back to a sitting position limits me to around 80lb in each hand.
At the gym I just drop them on the deck.
I'll get a picture up after my session today.

Last edited:
Those are nice kettlebells. I wish I could get a full set of dumb bells, but knives are cutting into my budget for weights.
The constant struggle :D
I've cut myself on off on knives because I'm *trying* to hold out for Onnit to get more Sasquatch bells in.
Some weights are hard to find with all this COVID crap.
This is asssuming some of my favorite custom makers don't come out with something overly irresistible.
I just have to keep telling myself, "you can custom order, but you NEED that bell" ;)

I do, somewhat.
Issue is it's hard to control heavy dumbbells in an environment where I can't drop them.
Hardwood floor, neighbors, etc.
Getting into position for heavy presses on the bench is simple but getting back to a sitting position limits me to around 80lb in each hand.
At the gym I just drop them on the deck.
I'll get a picture up after my session today.
I know that feeling with dumb bells. You can be really strong at one angle and weaker when you try to move off that angle.

Back