Blades and Bass (fish)

so, I’ve seen blades and beer, blades and beef, but no blades and fish? Let’s get it started here!

Here’s my f1 about to go to work on today’s catch here in Norway :)

https://imgur.com/a/389Ouk8

389Ouk8

Since I seldom ever kill a fish (catch & release thing), it would be rather difficult for me to take a picture of a fixed blade and a fish.

Was a fighter. Love it!! Always have these horrible nightmares that they will spit the lure right at the boat! Wouldnt be the first time either.

Caught this guy tonight, among a few others. Can't say enough about the bow river :)

Nice! I’ve got a waterway headed my way soon. WIll be my first Spyderco.

I caught my first fish on a fly rod today, a beautiful rainbow trout. I had a Hess White tail on my belt when I did it, but I didnt get a picture. :(
Cool thread!:thumbsup:

Dang, now that’s cool! I’m still yet to catch anything on a fly rod. I got one about a year ago and have taken it out to practice casting a few times, but I live near the sea and when I go up into the mountains I can’t take two rods with me so i take the spinner.

Lots of good trout and salmon fly fishing here in Norway :)

JParanee JParanee

Glad you showed up to this thread!

Joe, pleasure to meet you! Great additions, is that last marlin in driveway even real? Some whoppers you’ve caught, but that thingll take up your parking spot! Can I ask where you do most of your fishing? Some nice sized bass there too :)

Dan

Joe, pleasure to meet you! Great additions, is that last marlin in driveway even real? Some whoppers you’ve caught, but that thingll take up your parking spot! Can I ask where you do most of your fishing? Some nice sized bass there too :)

Dan

Hi Dan

the last fish was a replica of a Black Marlin I caught in Panama

I was with my buddy in the pic and it was a few years ago

the guy in the pic is my best friend and he just passed from that horrible disease cancer this last summer

the mount meant slit to us because we had caught alitof fish together and we did that trip hoping he had it best but the cancer came back

I hate cancer

I’ve fished a lot of places over the years

‘from the Amazon to the northeastern canyons and all in between

thank you got the kind words and it’s a pleasure to meet you

Back