Blades & Beef

venison tenderloin gonna be tasty

29mOt45.jpg

Seax posing in front of 19 pounds of boneless beef rib roast to be dissected.
2 six pound roasts and 5 healthy sized steaks.
The Seax assisted with the plastic duty, unpackaging and cutting vacuum bags for freezing.
More pictures to come as soon as the first roast is out of the oven and on my plate...:)
24 hour fast coming to an end in an hour or so...that roast doesn't stand a chance.:mad:

3LCxWKg.jpg

No Boos Smoke Minis were harmed....
The Opinel #10 did all the heavy lifting on this ribeye.

I my haste to get chowing down I cut the wrong way on the roast.
Mentioned it was a 24 hour span since my last meal, wasn't thinking straight.
Figured I'd mention it before an expert picked up on the grain is the wrong way round.;)

ijJqc87.jpg

No Boos Smoke Minis were harmed....
The Opinel #10 did all the heavy lifting on this ribeye.

I my haste to get chowing down I cut the wrong way on the roast.
Mentioned it was a 24 hour span since my last meal, wasn't thinking straight.
Figured I'd mention it before an expert picked up on the grain is the wrong way round.;)

ijJqc87.jpg

There's been a lot of prime rib on here lately! Man that looks good

There's been a lot of prime rib on here lately! Man that looks good
Man, it was good!
I'm guessing with the holidays prime rib is pretty popular is why we're seeing a bunch of it.
I usually roast a big one for the whole family for Christmas dinner but this year we went with something different.
Mom said she was tired of meat and potatoes...gotta take care of Mom y'know.
So it seemed I was in rib roast deficit and did one up for myself.
Should have gone with a smaller roast though, you guys are going to get tired of seeing my pics of steak and eggs, steak hash, steak sandwiches, steak fajitas (bubba gumpin' over here) until it's gone.

Man, it was good!
I'm guessing with the holidays prime rib is pretty popular is why we're seeing a bunch of it.
I usually roast a big one for the whole family for Christmas dinner but this year we went with something different.
Mom said she was tired of meat and potatoes...gotta take care of Mom y'know.
So it seemed I was in rib roast deficit and did one up for myself.
Should have gone with a smaller roast though, you guys are going to get tired of seeing my pics of steak and eggs, steak hash, steak sandwiches, steak fajitas (bubba gumpin' over here) until it's gone.

I don't ever get tired of seeing prime rib.... enjoy!

Back