Blades & Beef

No Boos Smoke Minis were harmed....
The Opinel #10 did all the heavy lifting on this ribeye.

I my haste to get chowing down I cut the wrong way on the roast.
Mentioned it was a 24 hour span since my last meal, wasn't thinking straight.
Figured I'd mention it before an expert picked up on the grain is the wrong way round.;)

ijJqc87.jpg
Heavy on the rosemary... I love it!

Round 3 leftovers (for anyone following the sequence ;)).
Ribeye topped with some of my chimichurri (grabbed the parsley for the scampi so figured I'd repurpose rather than throw it out) and scampi over pasta.
Again, the Chaves was only posing, broke out my other AG Russell folding santoku for the real work.
Stay tuned for the last round tomorrow!
Fwp8i1v.jpg

Just a pic of a knife & the steak I ate with it tonight. Would really like to see your blade & burger/steak. This one’s for you @Ditch-Tiger :)
Happy, healthy, and prosperous New Year BFers worldwide!
View attachment 1046535
You know what, I ate my steak with my queen trapper last night and damn if that knife wasn't made for that! I actually look forward to pulling my pocket knife out next time I eat, and I never thought of my knives for that purpose before (aside from camping situations). It's like carrying around the best fork in the world and not using it to eat.

You know what, I ate my steak with my queen trapper last night and damn if that knife wasn't made for that! I actually look forward to pulling my pocket knife out next time I eat, and I never thought of my knives for that purpose before (aside from camping situations). It's like carrying around the best fork in the world and not using it to eat.
Very well said brother! Plus, I’ve found that using a knife you love while eating seems to add even more enjoyment to a good meal :)

Back