Blades & Beef

Another prime brisket off of the PitBoss I used MeatChurch Holy Gospel rub and love it. Low temp smoke 6 hours then wrapped in butcher paper another 8 at 250*
3666AE55-268D-4FCD-BFDC-2577E93C460B.jpeg
As always a pile of burnt ends !
FEA47741-FEF4-498A-B35B-8CE82786DE8F.jpeg
One of my grandfathers Dexter Russell butchers knives.

Nothing better than fresh tenderloins!
#MBABGA

9Ds5Rlv.jpg

Thems collard greens? Thems look like collard greens. Son, what you know about collard greens ?

Not beef but "kill'it & grill'it". Tenderloins out the deer i harvested this morning.
#MBABGA
TSAMZWd.jpg
Congrats on bagging one. Right on! Looks great. Didn’t use the back strap yet? I’ll send over my address ;)
#MBABGA
Another prime brisket off of the PitBoss I used MeatChurch Holy Gospel rub and love it. Low temp smoke 6 hours then wrapped in butcher paper another 8 at 250*
View attachment 1464307
View attachment 1464308
Those burnt ends look like perfection, and taste like pure heaven I’m sure. So much flavor in that char! Count me on the collards team with you, BTW. Love em! They usually make em with pork belly or back fat down here though

View attachment 1464307
View attachment 1464308

I really want a pit boss, almost pulled the trigger on Black Friday but I ended up with new kitchen appliances instead. Happy wife happy life I guess, maybe next year

Back