Blades & Bourbon

WOW ....You guys have good taste in Whiskey !!

vXHw647.png

You should put one of those bottles on the exchange, seriously you should!

Looks like I need to add a few bottles - my stock is getting low ;) (Prices have been gouged so badly around here for the past few years that I haven't even tried to get any)

I don't like any of you enough to share my special stashes. That is reserved for real world friends. Given the recent local pricing, and the loss of a favorite source, I'm not likely to be adding many treasures; so what I've got has to last through my drinking years :(. That simple fact has made me more stingy; but as Daffy said, they're mine, mine, mine. All mine.

I don't blame you... it seems nearly impossible to get any more, unless you own a bar and buy enough, and then you are given the privilege of being charged too much.
I don't like any of you enough to share my special stashes. That is reserved for real world friends. Given the recent local pricing, and the loss of a favorite source, I'm not likely to be adding many treasures; so what I've got has to last through my drinking years :(. That simple fact has made me more stingy; but as Daffy said, they're mine, mine, mine. All mine.

This was my dads favorite and his knife. He passed away 2 years ago and I was feeling a little nostalgic. I am more of an Angels Envy type, but am all out
7dVyHaU.jpg

A local shop has PVW rye at $800/bottle; and the BTAC offerings range from $430-800/bottle. <Disgusted>
There's a place about 2 miles down the road that usually gets a few bottles - they're probably gone already; but I'm going to check this evening.

Forgive the glass - I started with dirty hands. (First pour when I knocked the hub loose, to lubricate for reassembly)
Those little bottles don't last very long - it wasn't expected to become a regular release, so I grabbed like 8 of them. (Now there are 750ml bottles for slightly less money; but I didn't want to drink that much, so I didn't open one :thumbup: )

Back