Blades currently available for order/ purchase: Updated weekly

Huntsman Knife Co.

Gold Member
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Here is a list of All models currently available for purchase or order with estimated turn around time.

If you would like to place an order please contact me via PM or email me at Huntsmanknifeco AT gmail DOT com. I am open to customizing blades. You can also order most of these on the website at huntsmanknifeco.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#1 The Classic Fell Beast-Hard Use Machete in NITRO V

.110 NITRO V steel 58-59RC edge, spring tempered spine
17.5 in blade
23.5 overall
23 ounces
.030 BTE

$259 shipped with a kydex sheath in USA.
0MErFC6.jpg

w3FCesF.jpg

kDBjM6A.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#2 Classic Fell Beast 12in-- Hard Use Machete in 52100

.110 thick 52100, 58RC edge, spring tempered spine
12in blade
18in overall
17.5 ounces
.030 BTE

$199 shipped with a kydex sheath in USA

tLFk4kO.jpg

LMCAC1e.jpg

Qixm2WJ.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#3 The American Parang

3/16th 52100- 58RC edge, spring tempered spine
15in blade, 14.5in cutting edge.
21.5in ol
.030 BTE
Handles, Natural Canvas, Orange G10, Black Terotuf, pretty much anything you want.

$389 shipped with a kydex sheath in USA

ih9pZli.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#4 The Fjord Hiker

.22 Z Wear PM steel 60-61RC.
Blade length- 5
overall- 10
Thickness- .22
Blade height- 1.4
Finish- Stonewashed
Handles
- Natural canvas, Camo G10 , Orange G10, Stabilized Curly Maple, black terotuf, Orange Terotuf- pretty much anything you want.

$299 shipped with a black kydex sheath in USA

sIJzNqX.jpg

wpLHqH9.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Breaching Bad Hawk
Steel- 3/8th 80CRV2/ 58RC edge and poll, spring tempered body and tang.
Length 14.25in
Head width 6.75in
Weight- ~2.4 lbs
Tang- Tapered
Scales- TeroTuf, Micarta, or Curly Maple.

Price- $349 base price W/ Kydex

Last edited:
The 'Liberator Bolo' is amazing. I got the first one I think. I've been using it for a few months now around the hobby farm. It's perfect in that I only need to carry a single tool when I wander around the property - it can mow weeds, trim branches, chop down small (hardwood) trees growing through fence lines, etc. It hits the sweet spot between powerful chopper and a tool that's still light, relatively small and easy to carry. Chops better on hardwood logs and trees than the 17" machete model which I also have. By far my favourite large blade I've used.

I havn't seen much on this forum lately that gets me excited but the first machete and that hawk are definatly something special!!!

Stewey1,

Thanks for posting! The Bolo machete and Utility Hawk are great tools for the woods. I've used them both extensively and couldn't be happier with their performance!

I bought one of his machetes a few months back, one with the ring choil, and it performed so well I have sold off all my other large blades. Maybe a bit thick from a purist perspective for a traditional machetes, but works perfectly fine in Tennessee environment-takes out vines and briars, good on reasonable chopping and splitting, and holds an edge like nobody's business. I am near Ft. Campbell and loaned it to a neighbor who is active duty-thought I wouldn't get it back-he carried it on some field training while they were stateside and they all loved it. Highest recommendation for a tough, quality big blade.cwd

Cwdotson,

Post like your's are the reason I make knives. Thank you so much for your kind words and I'm happy that your blade has served you well.

The Liberator Bolo is now on my wish list! I love your approach with 52100, differentially heat treated. If I was a knife maker, I would do exactly that! Do u use a soft draw back with a torch for the spine?

Last edited:
Thanks for posting!

I do use a torch to draw back the spine to spring temper. 52100 in the 58 range is nasty tough on its own but the tempered spine just adds that extra layer of toughness in case its ever needed. I will always do spring tempered spines on my big blades. Plus sometimes you get a highly visible temper line when you etch that looks pretty badass.

Wow, that put me over the edge for a machete!
I'm impressed someone makes a premium machete for North America, has tested it and has optimized the design.
Order incoming!

Updated Prices and availability. Right now I have in stock for order

(1) "Fell Beast" Machetes
- Classic and Bolo styles
(2) "American Parang"
(3) "Liberator Bolo"
(4) "Fjord Hiker" in Z wear
(5) "Breaching Bad" -- heavy breacher hawk in 80CRV2

Discontinued models
(1) Utility hawk- I will offer this in the future but I need to tweak the design.

Last edited:
how much for a fjord hiker? Did I miss that? nevermind - found it. note to self- put glasses on!

Do you have any of the Fell Beast Bolo with terotuff handles still available?
Thanks

Yes I still have a few in the Bolo style with black (looks grey) terotuf scales.

It was a custom order fillet for an avid fisherman. M390 with 6 or 7in blade. We collaborated on the design.

Here's a better picture. Functionally the G10/ Stall mat combo was great, but getting the bolsters to line up correctly on a spongy and unstable material like stall mat was really challenging and none of the handles ended up perfectly square.

IMG_20160221_153646_zpspotkyptc.jpg

Last edited:
This was for my mate, he got a few of them. He was delighted with them!

I think it's pretty cool having an M390 fillet knife :cool: !

Back