Blades currently available for order/ purchase: Updated weekly

Hello, I've been a silent lurker here for awhile, really like your designs. I'd like to ask about the Fjord hiker can that be done in 3v with a small sharpening choil ? Love that size knife, and it's just so sleek looking with the swedge and handle design.

I only have the Fjord hikers available in Z wear right now. All of the new ones actually feature a very small sharpening choil. I need to update the picture on this thread to the latest run.

The Z-wear is actually pretty similar to 3V. It probably has a little bit more edge holding and a little less toughness but overall they are pretty close performance wise. Both will take a very thin edge and perform hard tasks without damage.

Wow , that was fast. Thank you for getting back to me. If their that close performance wise guess it doesn't matter. One more question, well two actually :) How bright is the orange terotuf vs orange g10 ? and could a full finger choil be added ?

No problem! Thanks for posting
1. Orange G10 is much brighter than orange terotuf. Terotuf has a very dull appearance. However, the orange terotuf is bright enough that its noticeable in the woods.

2. A finger choil can be added without issue although I would not recommend it. The handle is already pretty big and a choil takes away the portion of the edge with the best leverage for power cuts. However that is ultimately an issue of personal preference.

Ok excellent and thank you, guess I'll have to decide between those two. Can I just pm you for contact : ordering and payment options ? I was on your website but didn't see payment options or orange terotuf .
The website is really nice, easy to navigate.

Appreciate the kind words on the website! Its a work in progress. Sending you a PM now.

Hunter, this thread with availability still current?

I don’t have anything available right now other than the pre order fell beasts. I need to update this thread.

Back