Bladeshow Preview

Six available at Blade, just finished up the lanyards 20 minutes ago. :)
I wish like crazy I could go! Ah, seems I'm short on funds and long on dreams sir, as usual. Some day though, one of those bad boys will be mine.

Almost had a shot to go to Blade this year, but it didn't happen. I would LOVE to go!! I hope to one day and will definitely be coming to your table Todd. Until then, I'll keep using my Yuma and admiring the rest from a distance. :)

11248904_1453860564928204_869449554_n.jpg

"Some of the more ornate work that we're taking to Blade show in Atlanta next weekend."

Dat cleaver...

Todd, it was nice talking to you, Murph and Erik at the show this weekend. My son was excited about the Magua that he bought. He is only 22, but he has a considerable knife collection and does not have any issues paying for a quality knife.

Look forward to seeing y'all again next year at the show.

was good talking with you and glad your son is happy with his new baby -- I'm looking forward to getting my new "bobbed" one in a few months, once Todd is done playing catch-up with orders.

Todd, it was nice talking to you, Murph and Erik at the show this weekend. My son was excited about the Magua that he bought. He is only 22, but he has a considerable knife collection and does not have any issues paying for a quality knife.

Look forward to seeing y'all again next year at the show.

It was a real pleasure meeting you and your son as well. If you're ever in the area stop in for a tour and some brew.

Back