Bladeshow!

whitty

Dealer / Materials Provider
It was great seeing all the TM Hunt knives lined up at Blade Show. Glad to have been able to bring some back and start moving them through our store. Always fun hanging out with Todd and Murph. Keep up the great work guys! I will be in touch soon!

Whitty

Same here Whitty, had a blast with you and Kevin in the pit friday night. Sorry about teaming up with Kevin on you, but that's usually the treatment I get here from Murph and my wife so it was fun to give someone else a little hell for once. :)

I hope you do well selling the knives, I know I've already had a few people tell me they where going to contact you.

While I got you here, what's the secret to getting one of those t-shirts of yours? I went to your site to order one and it already says that the new batch you got is out of stock? Guess its just not meant to be? Lol.

They are hard to keep in stock in certain sizes. I guess you will have to just enjoy looking at Murphs for the time being! Consider it revenge for teaming up with Kevin:D

They are hard to keep in stock in certain sizes. I guess you will have to just enjoy looking at Murphs for the time being! Consider it revenge for teaming up with Kevin:D

Lol, fair enough! :D

Great seeing you and Kev as always! I'll paypal the monthly "don't give Todd a shirt" fee this week.

Back