• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bladesman club?

Ok start off by saying I am knew to the community but look forward to the relationship. Back at the beginning of may I stumbled across a monthly knife box from The bladesman club. Now without any research or anything I went ahead and signed up and paid them and unfortunately that’s where it ends. I haven’t received anything at all and I’ve been having a hard time getting ahold of their customer service. Has anyone else had issues with these jokers and could anyone give me any information I’d appreciate it. Thanks

Welcome to Blade Forums!

I’ve heard mixed reviews of these loot crate offerings. This one in particular seems to be one of the worst reviewed.

One thing to consider is whether their business operations have been shut down due to Shelter-Place-Orders. We’re living in extraordinary times.

In general I can’t recommend buying knives this way. You may actually get a good deal one or two times out of five. They overstate the value of the deal by using MSRP for the knives, when nobody ever pays that.

If possible, end your relationship with them and hang out here. I guarantee you’ll see at least one knife a month you want, and may even get a sweet deal for one on the exchange.

Welcome to Blade Forums!

I’ve heard mixed reviews of these loot crate offerings. This one in particular seems to be one of the worst reviewed.

One thing to consider is whether their business operations have been shut down due to Shelter-Place-Orders. We’re living in extraordinary times.

In general I can’t recommend buying knives this way. You may actually get a good deal one or two times out of five. They overstate the value of the deal by using MSRP for the knives, when nobody ever pays that.

If possible, end your relationship with them and hang out here. I guarantee you’ll see at least one knife a month you want, and may even get a sweet deal for one on the exchange.
I appreciate your feedback and man I didn’t even think to consider the lockdown so that maybe it thank you. I have cut ties and yea I normally don’t buy into those things but I firmgured I would give it a shot and yea I look forward to this forum seems like a lot of knowledgeable people on here. Any recommendations?

I appreciate your feedback and man I didn’t even think to consider the lockdown so that maybe it thank you. I have cut ties and yea I normally don’t buy into those things but I firmgured I would give it a shot and yea I look forward to this forum seems like a lot of knowledgeable people on here. Any recommendations?
Start a new thread looking for a recommendation. Give your budget, intended use, preferences for materials and aesthetics, any local restrictions you may or may not have. We love to help people spend their money so I bet you'll get a lot of suggestions! A good gateway folder to start with is an Ontario RAT 1 or 2 in D2 steel.

Back