Blems and bargain for 5/16

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
L to r

16 inch 23 ounce Ultimate Fighter by Kumar. Kumar repaired minor flaw on satisal wood handle. Great investment at $95. *SOLD*

18 inch 34 ounce Amar Sing Thapa by Ram Kumar. Very slight shrinkage of satisal wood handle. Awesome rig for $95.

SveFXvX.jpg

L to r

17 inch 16 ounce Chainpuri by Ram Kumar. Single dragon carved wooden sheath. Few hairline crack on satisal wood handle most likely to go nowhere. Take this beauty home today at $90. *SOLD*

14 inch 17 ounce Crow Knife by Ram Kumar. Hairline crack on horn handle. Best buy at $75.

15 inch 15 ounce well balance length and weight Sirupati by Ram Kumar. Natural grain mark on horn handle. Great value at $85.

QtxQeKE.jpg

LxaAtjj.jpg

fuKqP0D.jpg

cCT6qtO.jpg

GLij6dJ.jpg

fpH9Auu.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to order any or all
First come first served

Last edited:
EMS for the 16 inch 23 ounce Ultimate Fighter by Kumar, and the 17 inch 16 ounce Chainpuri by Ram Kumar.

This 23 oz UF is a good weight for a fighting knife. With the upswept swedge and overall profile it looks almost like a Movie Model, except for the sharp angle where the spine meets the swedge.

Well, I got the Done Deal on the Chainpuri, but some other lucky soul got the UF.

Last edited:
5590500D-69A6-4263-A487-D94274627E7E.jpeg Got the DD 16 inch 23 ounce Ultimate Fighter by Kumar. Kumar repaired minor flaw on satisal wood handle. Greatinvestment at $95.

[QUOTE="George Azar, post: 19010151, member: 476011" Got the DD 16 inch 23 ounce Ultimate Fighter by Kumar. Kumar repaired minor flaw on satisal wood handle. Greatinvestment at $95.[/QUOTE]

If it weren't against the rules I'd offer to take it off your hands for $96, thus giving you a handsome profit. ;)

[QUOTE="George Azar, post: 19010151, member: 476011" Got the DD 16 inch 23 ounce Ultimate Fighter by Kumar. Kumar repaired minor flaw on satisal wood handle. Greatinvestment at $95.

If it weren't against the rules I'd offer to take it off your hands for $96, thus giving you a handsome profit. ;)[/QUOTE]
I was getting ready to post EMS but when I went to post, you already posted which would make it look like I posted after you.
So.....I guess I sharked it?!?
That extra dollar is very tempting David!:cool:

EMS sent for Crow!
Congrats! That is a heck of a deal! I am totally enthralled with my baby crow knife, I know you're just going to love this one, once you get it in hand.

I have a Crow knife made by Bura himself, and I must say, the Baby Crow Knife I like more, and that is in itself, saying a whole lot; however, that being said, Bura's full size Crow Knife is whole lot better balanced, lighter, faster, and deadlier, than the others I have made by Kumar and Sher. Not putting those down either, but they are a little heavier, and just not quite as fast and nimble as Bura's.

Last edited:
Beautiful Chainpure! That Ultimate Fighter sure would look good in some black scale! Im kinda fond of that stuff ya know!

Back