Blems and bargain for 5/24

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
17.5 inch 26 ounce Balance Knife by Anil. Slight shrinkage of satisal wood handle. $75.

Beautifully done 18 inch 26 ounce Ada Chirra Khukuri by Anil. Very slight shrinkage of satisal wood handle. Real nice rig for your collection at $120. *SOLD*

hIIXnsM.jpg

L to r

15 inch 21 ounce Ang Khola by Ram Kumar. Minor flaw on sadan wood handle. Great camping Knife at $75.

18 inch 24 ounce Officer model by Thamar. Slight used blade. $75. *SOLD*

LHai9Ni.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to get any or all
First come first served

Last edited:
EMS for the Officers model.
Love the Ad Chirra too but it will have to wait.

Oh man! Im gonna have to think hard about that Ada Chirra? Sure like the Hanshee shape. I just grenaded the transmission in my Toyota so that aint gonna be cheap. Prolly easier to just buy a new car. Otherwise id nab that Ada. Dang?....Hmmm?

Last edited:
Grat Mr. B! Thats a cool one too! Nice sized blade! That one and the BDC have my curiosity. They seem like some great packing knives. Something you would use the heck out of and get downright attached to quickly.

Siluan, you need to send an email to Yangdu, that's what matters. She may or may not see your post.

Gang, the Officers Model by Thamar that was coming to live with me got misrouted and shipped to somebody else.
I got a horn handle by Anil? Nepali Flag? Not sure if it was supposed to go to somebody or not.
If you got my Thamar, let Yangdu or myself know so we can link up. It was the last one she had on hand.

Oh happy day. Yangdu found my officers model in a box with some other knives so it didn't get shipped wrong after all.
So once again it's headed for my house. Made my day it did. I love Thamars work and didn't have an officers model. (till now).
I'm sooooooo happy.

Thanks, Bawanna. I had already emailed, just thought I'd post it here as well. Congrats on the Thamar Officer's Model. I have one and it's one of my favorites.

I have 3 or 4 of his Chirra's and love them all. I like his traditional style and attention to detail.
They are all very good Kami's, every single one or they wouldn't be working for HI, never been disappointed yet.
Kind of anxious for this one, being slightly used maybe I won't be afraid to get it dirty.

I got the officers model yesterday, so happy it found it's way to my house. Said slightly used but had to be very slight and probably the sharpest khukri out of the box I ever got. Like most Thamar knives it fits my hand like he made it special for me.

Color me one very happy camper.

Back