Blems and bargain for 6/11

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
18 inch 14 ounce Reti Knife by Kumar. Horn handle. Five minutes worth of rust removal time on blade. $78. *SOLD*

17 7/8 inch 14 ounce Reti by Knife by Kumar. Neem wood handle. Couple of minutes worth of rust removal time on blade. $78. *SOLD*

16 inch 29 ounce Chiruwa Ang Khola by Kumar. Horn handle. The suffer from rust during shipment transit between Nepal and Reno. Remove the rust and you will have a strong and steady knife for lifetime. $85. *SOLD*

15 inch 20 ounce BAS by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Five minutes worth of rust removal time on blade. $80. *SOLD*

nsbJb2N.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to order any or all
First come first served

Last edited:
EMS for 16 inch 29 ounce Chiruwa Ang Khola by Kumar.

Got the Done Deal.

Last edited:
EMS for 15 inch 20 ounce BAS by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Five minutes worth of rust removal time on blade. $80.
Thank you

EMS on
18 inch 14 ounce Reti Knife by Kumar. Horn handle. Five minutes worth of rust removal time on blade. $78.

Done deal on 18 inch 14 ounce Reti Knife by Kumar. Horn handle. Five minutes worth of rust removal time on blade. $78.

I believe I'll send an ems on the Neem wood one. I like the long ones too. Think this one is a bit longer than the one I got which I just put antler on.

Looks like Fatty got that one. I might just have to put some antler on my long one? I would like to find a piece with a bit more drop to it tho. Eventually ill find the right piece.

He got the 18'' one with Horn handle. The Neem is 1/8" shorter (must have a good tape measure and eye sight).

I'll check my meager stash of antler and see if I got anything that might work for you. Bit more drop noted.

Just got an email from Yangdu, the neem wood one got grabbed too. Guess this one got away.
My wife is in the land of Yangdu, got there late last night with a girlfriend. There through the weekend.
Kind of wish I was there but I don't like to fly much, not the flying but the airport and logistics aren't for me.

I went with the horn one....because it was longer.

But now, after reading about the neem wood, might have made a sturdier handle.

I have never had buffalo handle either, so it will be my first.

I received a 17.5 inch 28 ounce Pach Chirra Kukri by Kami (smith) Thamar from a seller here, and I'm tickled pink with it. I am going go have to made a new sheath, as the sheath is cut through.

I'll have to take some photos when the new one arrives and post them up.

Last edited:
Oh man! I didnt even notice the 18" Reti right there next to it! Im just blind today! Dont worry bout the horn structurally Fatty. Its way tougher than you might think. You can beat the heck out of it and it will stand up to wood just the same! Bawanna! Stay out of them airports! You got enough grandkids already dont you? Well. Maybe not? Just sayin! 18 Reti! I cant believe I didnt see that! 17-18" It dont matter much they are super cool blades! I think mine is just short of 18" too.

I agree on the horn, I used to be a devout wood only guy but having several horn handles now and working and repairing a few others it's incredibly tough stuff.
Probably an excellent choice actually for a reti as they are a good slicing food knife and the horn cleans up real nice. Course with an 18'' blade, doubt you'll get much of anything on the handle, it's be in the next county from whatever your cutting.

I don't go into the airports no more, I just drive up and pick up or drop off, so far it seems to be working, no new maternity visits.

Back