Blems and bargain for 6/27

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
Group A

L to r

20 inch 26 ounce Cherokee Rose by Hari. 10 cents worth of epoxy fix crack on satisal wood handle. $$90.

18.5 inch 24 ounce Dui Chirra by Ram Kumar. Hairline crack on horn handle and slight loose sheath. $80. *SOLD*

17.5 inch 30 ounce Ang Khola by Ram Kumar. Few hairline crack on horn handle .Karda chakma are missing and slight loose sheath. Steel cost at 78.

12 inch 18 ounce villager fit and finish Ang Khola by Lachhu. Slight shrinkage of satisal wood handle. $65. *SOLD*

Group B

L to r

18 inch 21 ounce Kobra by Purna. Usual great work by Purna. Couple of hairline crack will stay the same. Near perfect rig at $90.

18 3/4 inch 28 ounce Mallla knife by Lachhu. Lali Gurash wood handle. Slight shrinkage of wood handle and two minutes worth of rust removal time on blade. Excellent investment at $88. *SOLD*

Beautifully done 15 inch 21 ounce Wandering Knife by Purna. This knife arrived in Reno in perfect condition and after keeping few days in Shed developed couple of tiny hairline crack and it will not go anywhere. Best deal at $90. *SOLD*

12 inch 8 ounce Reti Knife by Kumar. Minor flaw on satisal wood handle which is cosmetic only. Mean and lean Knife at $58. *SOLD*

18 1/4 inch 30 ounce Chainpuri Knife from Chainpur region. Epoxy fix crack on satisal wood handle. Missing Karda/chakma and brass ring around the sheath. Too good to be truth at $35. *SOLD*

18 1/4 inch 33 ounce slight used Ang Khola by Anil Karda chakma are missing. Steal at $65. *SOLD*

Email to himimp@aol.com to get any or all
First come first served

Last edited:
EMS sent on the 18 1/4 inch 30 ounce Chainpuri Knife from Chainpur region

Oh man.. I cant keep up! The 12 inch reti looks sweeet. Gonna see if my brother would want it. I'm on a mission to buy and spread the love so people know about this great craftsmanship.

That right there is a deal and a half!!! ===> 18 1/4 inch 33 ounce slight used Ang Khola by Anil Karda chakma are missing. Steal at $65

EMS sent for 18 1/4 inch 33 ounce slight used Ang Khola by Anil Karda chakma are missing. Steal at $65.

Fingers crossed!!

Done deal!!! Yay!!!

Last edited:
Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!! I almost never leave the doghouse! She let me out a few days ago so id fix a plumbing leak when the water reached the bedroom. Im takin my time cause I know im going back soon as its fixed. Thats a fine blade man! You did well! I got two of them. The traditional style handle is especially nice. Let us know how you like it when it arrives.

Thanks guys. This is my first this length. I have a 16" AK and several 16.5" CAK's.
Have you guys seen the prices on the HI website? I think one this length is $260 now!
The prices are well worth it even if they all go up $100+ each!
HI is some very good stuff.
Of course I know I'm just singing to the choir!!

Candy for George! Here's my regular 20" Tirtha AK with neem handle. This is the first one I bought off the website. Prolly my favorite chopper to this day.
f70ac24872330c4af1ca02b098904211

This is a Bhakta made 20" Chiruwa AK. He did the distal taper so well on the handle it rivals the balance and feel of the traditional handled one like yours. I hope you know the killer deal you just got! Sounds like you do! I almost bought it myself but as you can see i dont really need it.

150336f88dd2ed2842b66c694bd7b6d1

452a583558c9c9ab84141834c07d4d5f

That dead old fire baked post oak didnt stand a chance:D

Ndog, those are beautiful! With the deal I just bought, I also bought another16.5" CAK for $75!
I really don't need another one, however I'm a sucker for great deals! I'd love to eventually get a 20"!
My Hanuman AK's have gone up about $100 also!
I'm jealous of you man!

EMS on
12 inch 8 ounce Reti Knife by Kumar. Minor flaw on satisal wood handle which is cosmetic only. Mean and lean Knife at $58

I also included 2 others from old deal in email.

EMS sent on 18 3/4 inch 28 ounce Mallla knife by Lachhu. Lali Gurash wood handle. Slight shrinkage of wood handle and two minutes worth of rust removal time on blade. Excellent investment at $88

DD on the Malla knife by Lachu.

Last edited:
I would Like the Cherokee Rose. I am trying to see how I contact you.
Thank you
Dan

I would Like the Cherokee Rose. I am trying to see how I contact you.
Thank you
Dan
Welcome Dan! To get the Cherokee Rose please email Yangdu at himimp@aol.com
be sure to note the post date and full description, something like
"If still available I would like the DOTD 6-27-17: 20 inch 26 ounce Cherokee Rose by Hari. 10 cents worth of epoxy fix crack on satisal wood handle. $$90."
Yangdu runs the company alone, so sometimes it takes her a while replying on everything,
but she will email to you with shipping cost if that one or similar is available,
or the dreaded "long gone" in which case you can hang out with us here waiting to shark the next opportunity!
Good luck, the CR is beautiful blade!

Back