Blems and bargain for 7/12

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
L to r

16.5 inch 32 ounce villager fit and finish Chiruwa Ang Khola by Bhakta. Slight shrinkage of wood handle and loose sheath. Nice and sharp blade! $95 *SOLD*

16 inch 23 ounce lite weight Chiruwa Ang Khola by Anil. White metal fittings. Slight shrinkage of bamboo root handle. Super nice blade and sheath. Huge saving for first time HI Knife buyer at $100 even. *SOLD*

18 inch 29 ounce officer model by Anil. White waiting for a good home the sisau wood handle developed few hairline crack. Steel cost at $85 *SOLD*

5UNgpCI.jpg

9 inch 8 ounce Mini Micro Bowie by Bhakta. Horn handle. Leather sheath Five minutes worth of rust removal time makes it perfect.

O98e0uD.jpg

7.5 inch 4 ounce Sarge Knife by Ram Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. RK removed the minor rust on blade. Ready for use at $38

IQzjxnZ.jpg

14.5 inch 11 ounce Punjabi Knife by Anil. Nepal antler handle. Leather sheath. Anil removed the minor rust on blade. Steal at $59 *SOLD*

E0Baxbd.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to order
First come first served

Last edited:
Wow! I like the 3 copper pins in that Bhatka CAK. Nice white metal fittings on the Anil CAK. Sweet sheath too. Crazy deals today. That Punjabi won’t last long. It’s all going to go fast at these prices.

I can’t believe these are still here. I will give others some more time Then I will snag a couple of these. If that Punjabi is still here tomorrow it will be mine.

I can’t believe these are still here. I will give others some more time. Then I will snag a couple of these. If that Punjabi is still here tomorrow it will be mine.

16.5 inch 32 ounce villager fit and finish Chiruwa Ang Khola by Bhakta. Slight shrinkage of wood handle and loose sheath. Nice and sharp blade! $95

16 inch 23 ounce lite weight Chiruwa Ang Khola by Anil. White metal fittings. Slight shrinkage of bamboo root handle. Super nice blade and sheath. Huge saving for first time HI Knife buyer at $100 even.

14.5 inch 11 ounce Punjabi Knife by Anil. Nepal antler handle. Leather sheath. Anil removed the minor rust on blade. Steal at $59

EMS

Nice grab Cul. Congrats on the great deal. I really snoozed on the Punjabi. Enjoy it. Now I will ponder on the Officer model. That’s a lot of steel for $85. And I have never seen a cho quite like that.

16.5 inch 32 ounce villager fit and finish Chiruwa Ang Khola by Bhakta. Slight shrinkage of wood handle and loose sheath. Nice and sharp blade! $95

16 inch 23 ounce lite weight Chiruwa Ang Khola by Anil. White metal fittings. Slight shrinkage of bamboo root handle. Super nice blade and sheath. Huge saving for first time HI Knife buyer at $100 even.

14.5 inch 11 ounce Punjabi Knife by Anil. Nepal antler handle. Leather sheath. Anil removed the minor rust on blade. Steal at $59

EMS
DD!

Back