Blems and bargain for 7/26

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
L to r

18 inch 31 ounce Officer model by Anil. Leather sheath. Shrinkage of satisal wood handle and five minutes worth of rust removal time on blade. Scary sharp blade at $85 *SOLD*

16.5 '' 21 ounce Trisuli Gaule Knife by Anil. Leather sheath. Very slight shrinkage of sandan wood handle and Karda/Chakma are missing. Huge saving for first time Knife buyer at $75 *SOLD*

8.5'' 7 ounce villager fit and finish Ring Knife by Ram Kumar. Leather sheath. Slight shrinkage of horn handle. $55

Dbs65bE.jpg

L to r

16.5'' 16 ounce villager fit and finish Limbuwan by Ram Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. 20 minutes worth of rust removal time on blade. Sharp and pointy blade at $65 *SOLD*

8.5 inch 7 ounce villager fit and finish Bilton by Ram Kumar. Chiruwa satisal wood handle. Half an hour rust removal time makes it near perfect tough little Knife. $38 *SOLD*

k3xkmvy.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to order any or all
First come first served

Last edited:
Ems
16.5 '' 21 ounce Trisuli Gaule Knife by Anil. Leather sheath. Very slight shrinkage of sandan wood handle and Karda/Chakma are missing. Huge saving for first time Knife buyer at $75

Thanks. I have never seen a chiruwa bilton before. I’m excited to hold it. ....
First one seeing one myself too :) . I have a few of the mini Suga with bone handle, so I was able to resist...barely. Maybe my eyes are tricking me, but looks like the blade profile of this Chiruwa Bilton is closer to the Baby Suga than a true Bilton. Not a bad thing, just noticing. Lovely all the same, good catch!

And the Suga knives now don’t look much like the Suga knives once did. This one looks like a gentleman’s belt knife which I think is just a beefy Bilton. I’ll let you know how it feels after I receive this one

And the Suga knives now don’t look much like the Suga knives once did. This one looks like a gentleman’s belt knife which I think is just a beefy Bilton. I’ll let you know how it feels after I receive this one

True about the Sugas! I'm a late comer, but I did notice the change over time from long ago posts.

Back