Blems and bargain for 7/27

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
Shop and save $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

L to R

17.5 inch 17 ounce villager fit and finish Vojpura Sirupati by Ram Kumar. Ten minutes worth of rust removal time on blade and small chipped on satisal wood handle. $65 *SOLD*

18 inch 29 ounce Ganga Ram Special by Purna. Very slight shrinkage of satisal wood handle and loose sheath. $95 *SOLD*

13 inch 15 ounce gift knife by Anil. Very slight shrinkage of satisal wood handlef. Great value at $60 *SOLD*

jU9eVbb.jpg

JAWIBEm.jpg

L to r

16.5 inch 33 ounce Chiruwa Ang Khola by Ram Kumar. Shrinkage of horn handle and loose sheath. Strong and steady rig at $89 *SOLD*

15 inch 21 ounce Diktel special Knife by Bhakta. Satisal wood handle. Nice leather sheath. Five minutes worth of rust removal makes it near perfect. $75 *SOLD*

9 inch 7 ounce villager fit and finish Bilton by Ram Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. Invest 20 minutes time to remove the rust on blade and you will have the strongest little Knife. $38 *SOLD*

pgN0TtB.jpg

L to r

17 inch 23 ounce Dui Chirra by Bhakta. Satisal wood handle. Small rust spot on blade and loose sheath. $88 *SOLD*

18 inch 29 ounce Foxy Folly by Anil. Shrinkage of satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. $95 *SOLD*

16 inch 21 ounce Trisuli Gaule special by Anil. Leather sheath. Very slight shrinkage of sansdan wood handle. $80 *SOLD*

5TzEQOg.jpg

20 7/8'' 19 ounce mini Tarwar by Kumar. Leather sheath. Very slight shrinkage of bamboo root handle. Beautiful Sword at $85 *SOLD*

hWPQ9Wh.jpg

8 7/8 inch 7 ounce Micro Mini Bowie by Bhakta. Beautiful checkering work on horn handle by Bawanna. Leather sheath. $65 YBB *SOLD*

JAWIBEm.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to order any or all
First come first served

Last edited:
EMS
17.5 inch 17 ounce villager fit and finish Vojpura Sirupati by Ram Kumar. Ten minutes worth of rust removal time on blade and small chipped on satisal wood handle. $65

EMS
17 inch 23 ounce Dui Chirra by Bhakta. Satisal wood handle. Small rust spot on blade and loose sheath. $88

Can't resist the price....

EMS

Gift knife
Bilton
Trisuli Gaule
Diktel special
Mini Tarwar

Amazing deals! I can’t help it. I’m really hoping I get that Tarwar.

[edit]
Got the DD!

Last edited:
That is a feather weight sword.
Thanks for taking it.
I've got five knives this week.
At these prices, I'm gifting most of them.

that's a sweet Foxy Folly by Anil... love the length, not crazy about the weight. gorgeous though.

EMS: 18 inch 29 ounce Foxy Folly by Anil

You boys don't ignore the micro-bowie. Bawanna makes that handle feel like it's rubber. He does an exceptional job checkering it.

Hey to all the fellas I haven't seen in awhile.

DD Received

Last edited:
that's a sweet Foxy Folly by Anil... love the length, not crazy about the weight. gorgeous though.
I had to hop on it. I had two beautiful leaf Foxies, but this is a lot closer to the OG version. (Which weighted 37oz, believe it or not) ^_^

Completely different form factor, it's interesting how I keep gravitating back to Anil.

Grats on the Ganga. The pattern's pretty sweet.
Thanks. This GRS appears to be a clone of my very first khuk back in '01, a Ganga Ram Special by Durba (I think) with a Sarki shop sheath. That one "walked west" somewhere around 2011 or 2012. Been looking for a replacement DOTD ever since. I've always liked the GRS pattern. Of all the khukuris I've had, it seemed to work best for me.

Back