Blems and bargain for 8/11

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
Group A
L to r

13.5 inch 17 ounce Ang Khola Bowie by Bhakta. Nice blade. Two minutes rust removal time on blade and grain mark on horn handle. $75 YBB *SOLD*

10 inch 7 ounce Kumar Karda by Kumar. Very slight shrinkage of horn handle. Leather sheath. $45 *SOLD*

8 inch 4 ounce Rusty SD by Kumar. Couple of minutes rust removal time on blade. Sandan wood handle. leather sheath. $45 *SOLD*

8.5 inch 7 ounce villager fit and finish Ring Knife by Ram Kumar. 15 minutes worth rust removal time on blade and slight shrinkage of horn handle. Leather sheath. $45

M2h3bbm.jpg

Group B
L to r

17 inch 20 ounce villager fit and finish Rai Knife by Ram Kumar. Ten minutes rust removal time on blade and chipped horn handle. $55 *SOLD*

16.5 inch 18 ounce Limbuwan by Ram Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Eight minutes rust removal time on blade. Leather sheath. $68 *SOLD*

15.5 inch 16 ounce Sirupati by Tirth Kami. Hairline crack on horn handle most likely to go nowhere. Leather sheath. $75 *SOLD*

z0MkVjb.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to get any or all
First come first served

Last edited:
I hope you get it! An awesome price on a sweet looking Bowie!

Also, welcome!
Thanks. Me too. I emailed as soon as I saw it and sent my info. I’m new and hope I did it right. I have a CAK coming either tomorrow or Friday! I also really like the looks of the AK Bowie’s and this seems to be a good size.

Thanks. Me too. I emailed as soon as I saw it and sent my info. I’m new and hope I did it right. I have a CAK coming either tomorrow or Friday! I also really like the looks of the AK Bowie’s and this seems to be a good size.
That's what I do at least, haha! As soon as it shows up and I know I want the thing, I jump right on the email and get it sent!

Then I come back here for a quick EMS so that others will know it very well may be too late.

But always email Ms. Yangdu about anything you may be wanting. I got hooked up with a nice Seax that way and I haven't seen one of those offered in quite a while.

You'll definitely want to add a micro bowie as a running mate. I like the shorter handle version, most recent ones have a handle about an inch longer. I wear mine every day. Made a kydex sheath for it, works very well.
Course a bowie in all the various lengths is the ultimate goal we strive for. I think Ndog pretty much has them all, I'm close but have a few needed to fill the gaps.

EMS
10 inch 7 ounce Kumar Karda by Kumar. Very slight shrinkage of horn handle. Leather sheath. $45

I have two Kumar Kardas, but I don't have one of these by Kumar. The two YCS Kardas I have by Kumar have perfect heat treat (like all of his work).
And this Karda has a nice curved spine. Would be a great size and profile to grind a choil just ahead of the bolster.
Also, Horn....

Edit: That one is long gone.
But Yangdu is sending another one.
Can't beat that!

Last edited:
Do yourself a favor: Let Bawanna do a one of his impressive handle jobs on that Bowie and any Micros you might obtain. You won't get a better service anywhere and it does add over all value to an already impressive blade. What he did to my Micro required me to place it in my will.

Do yourself a favor: Let Bawanna do a one of his impressive handle jobs on that Bowie and any Micros you might obtain. You won't get a better service anywhere and it does add over all value to an already impressive blade. What he did to my Micro required me to place it in my will.
I missed out on the Bowie. I’m keeping my eye out for another one. I talked with Yangdu and I’m getting a Father-Son BDC set for now. Im looking forward to it!

Back