Blind Trough Warfare Picture Party!

Let's this party started. Just received my #2 order today. I don't want to drink alone... so get in here!

This slicer is VERY thin. Feels great in hand and has a really nice factory edge. I'm not the biggest fan of orange, but it's a nice design.

R1Rwfsp.jpg

Side by side with a Last Rites
z7NyoWj.jpg

Last edited:
Come on guys, I can’t live vicariously through you guys if you’re not posting pics of your scores. LOL
Surfsidemel

Me: Not sure what I'm really looking for this time. Should have it tomorrow.
Busse Knife Angel on shoulder: Pinecone?
Me: take me to your leader

Mr. Brown ain’t going to be happy this landed in Texas. This one was in the spy shot and I think called a bounty on it.

Really impressed with fit and finish of this little guy.

3dhMdxC.jpg
Come on Man :(

I have to have it.

Please PM or e-mail me Brother.

Obviously my picture could use some help compared to the expertly staged images above. Nevertheless, received my BTW offering today. Very nice blade, comes in at 4”. I was hoping for something a bit smaller (I.e. Active Duty size), but it is of exceptional quality. Any idea what it is? I have not been able to identify the pattern yet.

E88C9F91-F504-4C2B-9CB2-D5006B217329.jpeg

Heck I need that one too :)
David, man, when I started sliding the sleeve back, I saw the saw. But then I pulled the handle wrap back second, on purpose. But when I looked at it, the finish on this wood, whatever it is I felt sad for you. I truly was set that if the handle didn't fill my sails, the probability it would be yours was almost a certainty. I can't express just how beautiful this thing is. It's almost like blown glass and the character of the wood, such depth. This one is a homerun for what blows my skirt up all around.
But if I would ever? your my first call.

David, man, when I started sliding the sleeve back, I saw the saw. But then I pulled the handle wrap back second, on purpose. But when I looked at it, the finish on this wood, whatever it is I felt sad for you. I truly was set that if the handle didn't fill my sails, the probability it would be yours was almost a certainty. I can't express just how beautiful this thing is. It's almost like blown glass and the character of the wood, such depth. This one is a homerun for what blows my skirt up all around.
But if I would ever? your my first call.
Thank you my friend, that is more than fair :)
If ever though :)
these things are becoming my new HACKs :)

Back