1. Week 51 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C244GP Native Chief
    Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco C244GP Native Chief G10 + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships! Be sure to read the rules before entering!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Dec 21 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  1. Nate Perkins

Nate Perkins

Oct 2, 2019
    Hey this is Neal70, I had to create a second account to be able to post, sorry. I should have a Gold Membership status, but the system won’t recognize me. It was gifted by Crazy Canuck. @Spark if there is a problem, please let me know. It’s irritating to not have my gold status, and now I feel dishonest because I had to make a second profile...
    Thanks, Neal

2. Nate Perkins

Nate Perkins

Oct 2, 2019
  3. benchwarmer380

benchwarmer380 Valyrian Member Platinum Member

Sep 17, 2012
    The Gold on the @neal70 account is still active until August 2020. Is that the one he gifted to or this one?

Are you having trouble logging in to your original account?

4. Nate Perkins

Nate Perkins

Oct 2, 2019
    I AM Neal70. It won’t let me access my account, so I created this account under my middle name, so I could post about it.
    Thanks, Neal

5. Nate Perkins

Nate Perkins

Oct 2, 2019
    The account for me, under my name, user name Neal70, will not let itself be accessed.

6. RevDevil

RevDevil Super Evil Supermod Staff Member Super Mod

Nov 9, 2009
    As far as I know, only Spark can fix or look into it.Send him a PM and ask him to look into it.

7. Beak14

Beak14 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Nov 13, 2015
    Hey @RevDevil , nice to see you here, again!

benchwarmer380 and Sharp & Fiery like this.
  8. Nate Perkins

Nate Perkins

Oct 2, 2019
  9. knarfeng

knarfeng senex morosus moderator Staff Member Super Mod Moderator

Jul 30, 2006
  10. Spark

Spark HPIC - Hatas gonna Hate Staff Member Administrator Super Mod Moderator

Oct 2, 1998
    Do you have access to the hotmail address registered in the profile?

11. South paw draw

South paw draw Yep.....I'm a idiot. Platinum Member

Sep 23, 2019
    This forum... and its owner and mods. All over every problem in hours. I love blade forum. And thank you so much staff members. You guys make being a member an actual privilege and a honor.

Cheers

Nate Perkins, mrknife and kreole like this.
  12. Nate Perkins

Nate Perkins

Oct 2, 2019
    @Spark - no, old email, just got divorced. The current email is the same as the one for this profile
    Thanks, Neal70

mrknife likes this.
  13. mrknife

mrknife Gold Member Gold Member

May 9, 2010
  14. Kiteman72

Kiteman72 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 22, 2015
    Gotta get Neal back on the porch, stat! :thumbsup:

Good luck getting it sorted out.

Nate Perkins likes this.
  15. Spark

Oct 2, 1998
    Just so I understand this correctly, you do not have access to that email anymore?

Uh, my dude, if you don't keep your profile info up to date, it kind of hamstrings us. Did you purchase a membership for that profile yourself at any time? If so we can verify some billing information

Nate Perkins and mrknife like this.
  16. Nate Perkins

Nate Perkins

Oct 2, 2019
    @Spark-I bought a gold, was gifted one by Randy Redden, and lastly Crazy Canuck. Sorry, during my divorce it didn’t occur to me that this would be a problem. I don’t think I’ve used the new email to purchase one, no.
    Thanks, Neal70

17. Nate Perkins

Nate Perkins

Oct 2, 2019
    And my address changed as well. If you want to send me a private email let me know, I can give you any pertinent info, or let me know here, and I’ll redact quickly once you have it. Sorry to be a hassle, I do appreciate it.
    Thanks, Neal

18. Spark

Oct 2, 1998
    Ok, so back in Jan 2018 we got a membership from you. Can you shoot me an email from the PP address that was used for that, or forward me your receipt?

Nate Perkins likes this.
  19. Nate Perkins

Nate Perkins

Oct 2, 2019
    @Spark -that would be the gifted one from Randy Redden, so no idea, sorry

20. Spark

Oct 2, 1998
    No that one was from 2017, the one I'm referring to was 2018.