Blocked out?

Hey this is Neal70, I had to create a second account to be able to post, sorry. I should have a Gold Membership status, but the system won’t recognize me. It was gifted by Crazy Canuck. Spark Spark if there is a problem, please let me know. It’s irritating to not have my gold status, and now I feel dishonest because I had to make a second profile...
Thanks, Neal

The Gold on the @neal70 account is still active until August 2020. Is that the one he gifted to or this one?

Are you having trouble logging in to your original account?

I AM Neal70. It won’t let me access my account, so I created this account under my middle name, so I could post about it.
Thanks, Neal

Do you have access to the hotmail address registered in the profile?

This forum... and its owner and mods. All over every problem in hours. I love blade forum. And thank you so much staff members. You guys make being a member an actual privilege and a honor.

Cheers

Just so I understand this correctly, you do not have access to that email anymore?

Uh, my dude, if you don't keep your profile info up to date, it kind of hamstrings us. Did you purchase a membership for that profile yourself at any time? If so we can verify some billing information

Spark Spark -I bought a gold, was gifted one by Randy Redden, and lastly Crazy Canuck. Sorry, during my divorce it didn’t occur to me that this would be a problem. I don’t think I’ve used the new email to purchase one, no.
Thanks, Neal70

And my address changed as well. If you want to send me a private email let me know, I can give you any pertinent info, or let me know here, and I’ll redact quickly once you have it. Sorry to be a hassle, I do appreciate it.
Thanks, Neal

Ok, so back in Jan 2018 we got a membership from you. Can you shoot me an email from the PP address that was used for that, or forward me your receipt?

No that one was from 2017, the one I'm referring to was 2018.

Back