Blog - what's the deal with these knives

Hello!

I encourage everyone to read short articles on technical topics related to knives, published on our blog.

Here's the link: https://polishcustomknives.com/blog

Probably most of you already know all this, but maybe the blog will help to systematize some things. Articles were written by Melon, also a guy who seems to be well-informed

Best wishes
Maciej

Last edited:
If you mean the offer of our store, please take into consideration that prices on markets outside the EU, including the US market, are lower by 23% (net prices) due to VAT

I noticed that and was wondering what the different pricing was about. Be aware, though, that the net price which we get in the States is offset by the shipping costs.

Nice looking but way pricey for me ! :(:thumbsdown:

Looking around the site I found some decent prices on some quality knives. Just take your time, there's a lot to look at!

I noticed that and was wondering what the different pricing was about. Be aware, though, that the net price which we get in the States is offset by the shipping costs.
The cost of shipping to the US is around 60 USD. We only use DHL Express. This is a trustworthy company, at this price there is a delivery time of about 3 working days, all customs procedures on our side allowing to reduce the price of VAT and insurance, often very valuable shipments.;)

Back