• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Blowout!! all SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am selilng off most of my knife collection and will have a few more posts. All knives are never used or sharpened. Shipped USPS priority. Paypal to me is net listed price @ lee.lemmon@gmail.com. Knives are sold as a pair with the exception of Cold Steel OSS (AUS8) and the Ontario Marine Raider--SPF. Those 2 are $45 shipped each. The remaining knives are $45 per pair shipped.

everything is sold-------

these reamaining knives $100 shipped

Cold Steel OSS (AUS8) $45

Buck Reaper and Cold Steel Shang Hai-$45

SOG Seal Pup
Smith and Wesson bowie $45 pair

Cold Steel GI Tanto and the Schrade SCHF1-spf
Gerber BG Ultimate Pro SPF
Cold Steel Kobun SPF
group.jpg

Last edited:
Selling several knives from my collection. I Bought this from a BF member, Never used or sharpened. $sold shipped net to me via paypal @ lee.lemmon@gmail.com

Just so I am upfront on the exact knife, when I bought it the knife was listed as Camillus but
On the blade it says BK Combat utility 7
Camillus NY USA

IMG_20141020_121055070_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Bought from a BF member, slight rub mark on blade finish but blade edge does not show any signs of wear. $sold shipped net to me via paypal @ lee.lemmon@gmail.com
IMG_20141020_123228163.jpg

Last edited:
I know it is desert tan, are the handles original grivory (the ones that come standard, just theses sanded?) or are the scales micarta?

Kershaw Camp 1074 and 1077 and Buck Hoodlum and Buck Punk never used or sharpened. Prices are net to me via paypal shipped USPS priority.

Hoodlum-$spf shipped
Punk- $ shipped--sold
Kershaw are $sold each shipped
IMG_20141020_124815489.jpg

Last edited:
All knives are never used except the SP50, prices are net to me via paypal shipped.@lee.lemmon@gmail.com

I can do the remaining for $100 shipped

From left to right-
Condor Toloza- $43
Schrade SChF9 -$35
Condor Kumuga-$35
Schrade Bolo $35
Ontario SP50-used-$spf
Condor Dundee bowie- $spf
Kabar ZK War Sword- $35
IMG_20141020_125858547_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
It is a custom here to sell the knife to the first on who says I'll take it

Next time state that does not matter to you in your sales post as it will prevent any misunderstandings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back