Blue alox Electrician's plus

Just fished this out of the bay this morning and had some questions about it. I was kind of surprised when I saw it. It is a beautiful knife and in my opinion, might be one of the nicest knives Victorinox has ever put out. The fact that it is blue and has the old emblem makes this a grail type knife for me. And there are no company logos. Awesome. But ...

Where did it come from? Is it Swissbianco? Collector's society 2010? old stock? Random sprint run?

The old cross is my favorite and is the focus of my collection. I have heard of random small runs to individuals who know people at Victorinox. It's just that I thought they were done producing knives with the old cross for good.

Any info on this would be appreciated.

Also picked up a NIB old Solo as well today. been looking for that forever. Quite a score this morning.

Check it out. What a gem.

Attachments

• Vic Blue Alox Electrician Plus1.jpg
    Vic Blue Alox Electrician Plus1.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 93
And one more.

Attachments

• Victorinox_Electrician-Plus-2010SR_s0613_2-web.jpg
    Victorinox_Electrician-Plus-2010SR_s0613_2-web.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 50
This is a recent (early October) special run, ordered through Victorinox advertizing arm by a guy in Switzerland (not Swissbianco). There were fewer than 50 pieces produces, and it does look great!

Ya I am really excited. It might be one of the coolest pieces they ever did. Should be here in a few days. Makes a nice addition to my collection of old crosses.

I talked to Felnivet on another forum and he said the same. I like the idea of small collectors runs.

for 2011 we will use the old cross logo scales more and also the swiss military soldier ones as well.

for 2011 we will use the old cross logo scales more and also the swiss military soldier ones as well.

Oh no. This may end up being an expensive year.

Any word on upcoming knives? How do I find out? Just keep an eye on Felnivet's shop? Yours (SwissBianco)? Any info about this would be greatly appreciated. I think it is great that they are using the old logos. I think they are much nicer.

battle with online problems.

latest news are allways in my facebook. joust got some filework sak in.

Back