Blur model numbers

Yeah I think it was his. I'm too lazy to go look though! I think svrider had the other purples along with that purple smoke leek... mmmhh... sexy

How many did he have?

That purple leek is really rare too. There will be some new purple leeks coming up though.

Thanks for the comments guys. Just trying to again help out my fellow Blur nuts. :) I actually have the whole list in a Excel file with what I've paid for each knife so I know what to ask if I ever (heaven forbid) have to part with any of them.

Thats interesting, now if they will only make a leek with the same black boron coating the chives got. I wouldn't hesitate to buy one. I always liked the look.

Thanks for the comments guys. Just trying to again help out my fellow Blur nuts. :) I actually have the whole list in a Excel file with what I've paid for each knife so I know what to ask if I ever (heaven forbid) have to part with any of them.
I've done that with my other knives. I can't do it with my Blurs because #1 I don't ever want to sell them and #2.. I've paid so much for some of them I just don't want to think about it!

I did finally start a list without prices because I ended up with a duplicate Of a plain edge when I could have had a serrated that I need.
Also, the ones most valuable if I were to sell them were given to me and they are made even more valuable to me because they were gifts.

Last edited:
1670BLBLK removed due to lack of proof of existence. Thomas only lists 3 blue Blurs here. 1670BL, 1670BLST, and 1670BLBLKST so unless the BLBLK came out before or after these, it doesn't seem to exist. One less I have to hunt down. :D

Thanks to incaorchid for hunting the threads down.

1670BLBLK removed due to lack of proof of existence. Thomas only lists 3 blue Blurs here. 1670BL, 1670BLST, and 1670BLBLKST so unless the BLBLK came out before or after these, it doesn't seem to exist. One less I have to hunt down. :D

Thanks to incaorchid for hunting the threads down.

Thats kind of nice, I felt a bit of relief after reading that.

I'm so confused.
2 of my 3 trusted sources (BHQ and KW) list the SPGRN and SPPR as CPM-154, one (KC) lists them as 154CM. General consensus is the spider web models are CPM.

All 3 of said sources list the CF154 and 154CM blade steel; you have it as CPM-154.
It is a work of art.

Do you have it on good authority that the CF version actually has CPM-154 blade steel?
Can anyone at Kershaw confirm, before we place pre-orders?
Thanks!

I didnt know the spider web ones were CPM-154 until I looked at the blade. When I get mine Ill let you know

I'm so confused.
2 of my 3 trusted sources (BHQ and KW) list the SPGRN and SPPR as CPM-154, one (KC) lists them as 154CM. General consensus is the spider web models are CPM.

All 3 of said sources list the CF154 and 154CM blade steel; you have it as CPM-154.
It is a work of art.

Do you have it on good authority that the CF version actually has CPM-154 blade steel?
Can anyone at Kershaw confirm, before we place pre-orders?
Thanks!

The spider web knives are both CPM154 (I have both). They were originally advertised as going to come 154CM so the change in steel was a pleasant surprise when they arrived. Since the CF was also announced as being 154CM I'm just taking it under "assumption" that it to will have changed to the CPM154 steel.

Is there a way we can get an estimate count for all the models without? Be nice to know a ball park figure, like the 1670DH, we looking at 100 or 2000 kind of a thing?

Back