• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

BM 533BK-2/Opinel's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigsog226

Gold Member
I'm only set up for PayPal right now. I pay shipping and fees. For each additional item/package bought, take $10 off.

1)SOLD Benchmade Mini Bugout First Production, dlc blade and cf elite handles. I carried it for about a week and used it only on the kiddo's B-day to open packages, cut zip-ties, and tape. In great shape. I did hijack the mini carry clip(I'm keeping it) though and put a standard black oxide clip on it from a mini grip. It has a speck off of the ano on one of the thumb studs (see pic), and the middle pocket clip screw is t flush with the inside of the scale since its from a mini grip, but doesn't hurt anything. Might be a hair off center if it is at all.
Asking $95 SOLD

2)SOLD Two Opinel's I'm selling together as a package. A No 6 in Olive wood and a No 8 in Walnut. Both have been sharpened, have marks on the blades, have their boxes, and are stainless blades. Hopefully pics show the wear on the blades correctly. New house and haven't figured out the best lighting yet.
Asking $25 for both of them.SOLD
View attachment 1511400 View attachment 1511401 View attachment 1511402 View attachment 1511403 View attachment 1511404 View attachment 1511405 View attachment 1511406 View attachment 1511407 View attachment 1511408

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back