• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco BNIB Delica V-Toku 2 and user PM2

ElBee

Gold Member
Hi,

I have a couple of Spydercos for sale right now. The Delica V Toku is BNIB for $95 The PM2 is a user for SOLD. Plenty of pics below.

A few things to cover. These auctions are for payment via Paypal with US delivery via USPS Priority. I'm not doing International with these. I will send tracking info after shipping. First to pay gets it. You are welcome to ask questions in the thread, but may not reserve a knife.

Up for sale I have a BNIB Delica V Toku 2. It's been out for pics only. Never cut a thing and still coated in oil from the factory. It's $95 and ships Priority USPS
I6sSeAO.jpg

Spl8IuA.jpg

6Mfl0mm.jpg

Next up is a PM2. It has an aftermarket shorty clip, and the tip has a nick in it and needs to be brought back via sharpening. I have included a pic of it. This PM2 is centered, drops free when the blade is released and has only been sharpened a couple times. It is a very nice user. I have the box for it and will include it. It's SOLD.

hYcyMOO.jpg

DBI7BJS.jpg

QNN9p5a.jpg

Last edited:
Back