• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco BNIB Forest Green 204P PM2, Grey Cruwear Manix 2, Red G10 S30V UKPK

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNAIrradiator

Gold Member
Hi folks, I have some amazing unused BNIB Spydercos up for grabs today. All three come in their original Spyderco boxes with paperwork/manual, baggie, etc.

As always, the price listed includes both PayPal Goods & Services fees and fully insured USPS Priority shipping costs that I cover. I do not accept PP Friends & Family payments period (don’t even ask, and now it’s finally against BF policy), and am not interested in any trades at this time.

Paramilitary 2 Forest Green G10 CTS-204P KnifeWorks Exclusive $OLD! $200
BNIB. From the recent re-release of this KnifeWorks exclusive.
fR037rl.jpg

eWuNnpN.jpg

fsN7gXA.jpg

Manix 2 Light Grey Checkered G10 CPM-CRUWEAR Sprint $OLD! $175
BNIB.
fbYL8je.jpg

NMXGhNr.jpg

mQsBbZj.jpg

UK Pen Knife (UKPK) Red G10 CPM-S30V Heinnie Hayes Exclusive $OLD! $110
BNIB. These are currently on several week backorder on HH’s website (whatever remaining supplies they have are likely highly limited).
nDxI9sk.jpg

5Iggx3a.jpg

gBrluRr.jpg

All standard BF buying/shipping rules apply. You must be at least 18 years old and it is your responsibility to know and adhere to your local knife carry laws. Immediate payment is expected or I will move onto the next interested buyer. I only accept PayPal GOODS/SERVICES as payment – fees and shipping with full USPS insurance are included in the quoted price. Any payments made using the Friends/Family option will be immediately refunded and I will move onto the next buyer. Shipping labels are generated directly by PayPal and tied directly to the transaction. First “I’ll take it” in this thread followed by a BF PM or email to my BF username AT gmail dot com will make it yours. No international sales (sorry my Canadian friends!) and all sales are final. Thanks for looking! Radioactive :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back