• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

BNIB Kizer Kyre, CH3005, no name Ti flipper

bdpf

Gold Member
All 3 knives are BNIB, never used or carried, only taken out of the box a couple of times to flip.
All 3 have perfect lockup, perfect centering and excellent action.

Prices include shipping with tracking.
Payment via EMT or Paypal (buyer pays the fees)

I'm also available to meet up in the GTA in the Markham/Stouffville area.

-----------
Kizer Kyre: $180

iZyFIFw.jpg

LRi4In7.jpg

umIyr8w.jpg

4rxhQ78.jpg

p9OugFO.jpg

zgmkVgB.jpg

FU8ebGy.jpg

-----------
CH3005: $old
Titanium and carbon fiber handle, titanium back spacer and pocket clip, decorative blue pivot collar, frame lock, AUS-8 blade steel, 65mm stonewash drop point blade, runs on ball bearings.
This is a small but stout EDC knife with gorgeous carbon fiber (real CF, not laminated). It is similar in size to the Spyderco Techno but with thinner blade stock (3.5mm) and lighter (81g).
The geometry of the flipper tab takes a bit getting used to but after that, it flips fine.
Here's a review if you're interested, just different color.

A bit of background for those not familiar with CH knives:
CH is an upcoming Chinese brand that so far has only been available on Chinese platforms, but that, from what I hear, will be available at US distributors soon, therefore the prices will go up.
The founder and designer of CH knives used to work for Kizer and he’s the brother or Richard Wu, the founder of Rike knives.
As such, one of his designs has also been sold under the Rike name, that gives a good indication about their quality.
The 803CH (have a look at the logo on the backspacer)
https://www.massdrop.com/buy/rike-knife-803ch-flipper-knife
For those familiar with LuvThemKnives Youtoube channel, you’ll know that he has sent a few CH knives for blade testing and the blade steel was always what it was described at.
I have 5 CH knives and all are of excellent quality and a much bigger value that what the price indicates.

NnNaI5b.jpg

UejnhRj.jpg

TEj1CAa.jpg

XyCKoAt.jpg

kA7QcMN.jpg

----------------------
No Name knife: $old
Titanium contoured handle, low profile flipper tab, frame lock, D2 blade steel, 92mm satin drop point / reverse tanto blade, Blue anodized aluminum pocket clip and back spacer, runs on ball bearings, one of the smoothest knives my collection at any price point, comes with nylon carrying pouch.

Got this one a while back from Aliexpress and as far as I can tell, it's an original design and not a clone of anything (if it is, please let me know and I'll remove it).
Anyway, it's an awesome knife and extremely smooth. I have no way to test if it's real D2 but I believe that at this price point, it most likely is.
Here's a review if you're interested

2YsmB4H.jpg

zpcvwuL.jpg

uQKygiP.jpg

iuuokFv.jpg

L3OQ5dd.jpg

gY23TBy.jpg

Last edited:
Back