• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

BNIB Mnandi Gabon Ebony Basketweave Damascus

Status
Not open for further replies.

CPP

For sale are brand new, unused, unsharpened and uncarried Chris Reeve Mnandis. Each comes with everything it originally shipped with including the leather slip, cloth, Allen wrench and grease. I am the only and original owner of each having purchased each directly from an authorized dealer and each still has its original packaging. I will list each below the pictures. All knives are right handed and have, as the dates indicate, the new style nail nick and pivot. No trades. I attempted to return the knives to their boxes the same way they arrived, therefore I folded them into the cloth. I'm not certain that's how they came but be careful opening the box. PayPal Goods and services only, shipping included to CONUS.

Devin Thomas Damascus Stainless Basketweave with Gabon Ebony Inlays; Date: October 29, 2013; Asking: $475.00
r88fP18.jpg

F2R9qPT.jpg

SSQjdo5.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back