• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

BNIB TRM Neutron With CF Scales / DLC Blade (Reduced)

Hello BF!,

First "I'll take it" followed by a PM or email / PayPal (spickering7460 AT charter.net) confirming payment will get it and be aware that item(s) are cross posted on other sites.

**Please be advised that by sending a PM you're abiding by your state's laws regarding ownership of any item(s) on this post. Also, I ultimately reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose.**

All asking prices (OBRO): reference payment via PayPal G&S, includes shipping via USPS Priority (with insurance) -- alternative shipping options available upon request (buyer responsible for additional charges so please indicate so in PM). I will ship within 48-72 hours of cleared payment.

All item(s) include original manufacturer packaging and contents.

Shipping CONUS - no international shipping.

No Trade offers at this time please!

***Additional info and images available upon request***

1) Exclusive Three Rivers Manufacturing Neutron with Carbon Fiber Scales and DLC Blade215 Dollars Sold
Condition
: BNIB with all of the shipped goodies (glove included)! This knife has zero carry time. It has only been opened / closed a couple times having lived in its glove since I acquired it. This Neutron was obtained directly from TRM.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• TRM 1.jpg
    TRM 1.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 169
  • TRM 2.jpg
    TRM 2.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 161
  • TRM 3.jpg
    TRM 3.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 160
  • TRM 4.jpg