BOG 2017 Tracking Thread

This thread will be used to track the progress of the box as it makes its way from participant to participant.

The Rules:

By participating, you agree to ship the box on in a timely manner (maximum of 5 days).

All items added should be generally legal to possess and not violate any USPS shipping restrictions.

You must be over 18 or participate with the knowledge and help of a responsible adult.

All items must fit into a small USPS flat rate shipping box.

You must post a picture of the goodies you keep.

Please email me your shipping info, including your forum name to seanwellford@yahoo.com.

The participants are:

heefageLA
fishiker
greentrout
1066vik
glennbad
greatscoot
KYenglish
Kalibr906
ndmiller
gruntsoldier
TPVT
NJBillK
Techno

Last edited:
Email sent!
Like I said in the email..thanks for doing this again Sean.:cool:

Another email sent to bow out.
LAB!

Last edited:
Email sent.
As well, thanks again Sean!

email sent, thanks!

After setting up the last one of these, my hats off to Sean for doing this one, they can be a PITA, with all the emails contacting everyone, and making sure it keeps moving smoothly.

email sent -- small FRB?
that's going to require some creativity!

Thanks for sending your info to the guys that have. I'm putting my goodies together and will get the box moving next week.

While it does take a little time to keep all the info straight, seeing all the cool stuff that comes out of this really makes me smile. It's like Christmas in July!

Got my info sent over and another big thank you for putting this on. I (foolishly) passed on Heath's Mud Turtle pass around because I figured I already planned on doing this. Should be lots of fun.

SWMBO picked up the box for me today...just need to figure out a few more additional goodies and away she goes!

thanks Sean. just sent my email.

Got it! Thanks TPVT.

A little update...

I am pulling all the address info from the emails and creating a spreadsheet that I use to manage the process. You guys should receive the address of the person that you will be sending the box onward to by tomorrow. I've actually had a little bit of a problem trying to decide what to put in there to get it started but I think I am almost there. Watch the thread to see when she sets sail!

Just sent my email and need to start digging through the house for all the stuff my wife (she calls it junk, I call it cool) has hidden over the years "Putting Things Away". Just happen to have small flat rate boxes around the house to see what fits.....

Back