BOG 2017 Tracking Thread

I'm right there with you, except my Misses calls it "crap"...

It is heading your way. Hope you like the stuff in there.

Also, just something to keep in mind for those that are participating, feel free to take items and distribute them to friends and family if you see something that you think they might like!

The box has landed. Made the opening a family affair and the wife and son, each claimed a prize before I could look through everything. I'll do my best to fill it, send it along quickly, and post pics of our treasures. Thanks for the generous items offered so far. I will do my best to make it interesting for the next in line.

Box is packed FULL(hope the tape holds). Heading to the post office now......but first a pic of my haul. My son grabbed the wood Case folder as soon as I explained to him what it was. Luckily for me my wife snagged the pen so I might get my Benchmade pen back. The light was a no-brainer for me because a man can never have too many. I won't give away too much about the contents but there are a few sharp things in it. Thanks again for the effort by everyone to make this so much fun.

Very cool. I've started collecting items to put in the box.

The box arrived in West TN yesterday! I should have it back out tomorrow and a picture of what I grabbed tonight.

Back