BOG 2017 Tracking Thread

Great scores! Glad to see some items I threw in found a new home. The Kromer was always more decoration than use for Mr but thought someone would enjoy it. I was hoping the coins would be a hit and looks like they didn't last long.

I had my eye on both those knives, and the patch as well, good selections.

I'm not sure where the old BK keychain is from but it gave me a good laugh.

Very cool, hope everyone else has as much fun as I am.

That slab is osage orange from my hometown. From the same bunch all of my JK's have!
Very cool, now I just need to figure out what to do with it.....

Great scores! Glad to see some items I threw in found a new home. The Kromer was always more decoration than use for Mr but thought someone would enjoy it. I was hoping the coins would be a hit and looks like they didn't last long.

I had my eye on both those knives, and the patch as well, good selections.

I'm not sure where the old BK keychain is from but it gave me a good laugh.

Very cool, hope everyone else has as much fun as I am.
My motorcycle buddies will get a kick out of the BK keychain, the Kromer is for my beers, and the coins the kids got a kick out of, so theirs.

This box showed up today. Should have it back out tomorrow hopefully. I'll double check but don't think I received the info for the next person.

N/M found it. Will be going out tomorrow. I put some special stuff in there:) hopefully the next person enjoys it :)

Check the tracking number to see if it was delivered. If it was going to Todd, he goes out of town on a lot of weekends.

yup. john's right. haven't been home since thursday. she's here safe and sound.

wow, there's a lot in it! just a quick note to say i've received it. i'm looking forward to go through it.

thanks!

honestly, i forgot all about this. what a nice surprise to come home to!

Good glad it made it. Enjoy. I put some cool stuff in on top of the already cool stuff that came with it to me

yeahhh. now that my boys are gone, my home schedule is rather bleak. i left this morning and forgot to do anything with the BOG. i should be back thursday. i'll take some stuff, give some stuff, and take some pictures (myke!).

i should then be able to get it out friday.

Don't sweat it Todd. Enjoy the week, be safe and now I have something esle to look forward to.

yeahhh. now that my boys are gone, my home schedule is rather bleak. i left this morning and forgot to do anything with the BOG. i should be back thursday. i'll take some stuff, give some stuff, and take some pictures (myke!).
:p:D:thumbsup:

the box is on its way once again.

found a real cool old camillus stockman. and, i took a couple other little things. thanks guys. this was fun.

was going to post some pics (from phone), but looks like my membership expired today. so, i'll get them up when i can.

Box landed yesterday and weighed in at 3.25 lbs. I boxed it back up last night and it is up to 4lb 13oz!
Lots O' Goodies inside!

I grabbed two things and have one on me already. I will post pics when I get home and post the box for delivery tomorrow.

Ok, so daily I carry two knives, one of which is a traditional folder. Recently it has been my Lionsteel Euro-Barlow in black canvas micarta slabs I made for myself.
Here is my Euro-Barlow next to the first item I grabbed. An electricians knife. These patterns are fantastic for modding since the secondary makes for a great cap lifter.

The only thing it needs is to have the lock bar face sanded down a touch, since it is about .007"-.010" from actually engaging naturally upon opening. It is an easy fix, and I figured I don't mind taking on a small project for a good cause.
2017-10-25 13.54.34.jpg
The Lionsteel used to ride upright next to my wallet, but it does not do so now. Now it has a fancy new pair of pants and rides at 3 O'clock on my belt, and it just disappears.
2017-10-25 13.54.17.jpg
The fit is tight enough that it only fits with the pivot down, but that is fine. I would rather not lose the knife and this feels like it was made exactly for my model knife in particular, thinner slabs and all!

So, to whomever put these items in, Thank you Very much! I am absolutely thrilled that I found something that I never new I needed nor existed. To have it work out so perfectly makes me smile to this very moment.

The Electricians knife will be modified and carried a bit by myself, then passed to my brother that is in the beginning stages of being a knife knut, and likes beer. I will report back with his comments after a little while.

Thanks again. These items worked out perfectly.
2017-10-25 14.08.25.jpg

Last edited:
Back