BOG 2017 Tracking Thread

Sorry, things got a bit hectic for my home life for a few. I am planning on having this shipped tomorrow.

Sorry for the delay folks!

VKStj7dl.jpg

I was way back early on in this swap, but never posted a picture. I had been needing a nice little light and this OLight has been good so far. Can't turn down para cord and the fat wood and twine is going to be great to carry on all of my outdoor adventures.

T Techno what's going on bud? I hope things are ok.
You were last seen on Tuesday the 21st (of this month), so I know you received my PM.
Another is inbound.

If anyone is interested, I left a visitors message on Technos' profile page.

To read it, click the blurb bubble pointed to, then click "new profile posts" and scroll down. They are publicly viewable, so everyone else can read it too...
2017-11-23 11.48.41.png

Thanks Bill!

Techno we really need to hear from you!

We've done these numerous times and never had any real problems. I hope this isn't the first. We all get busy and sometimes take longer than we might intend to in keeping the box moving but without any communication from you it's hard not to assume the worst.

Hey guys sorry for the delay. I messaged Bill back and everything is packed up and ready to go out to Mr. Sean Wellford. The package is about to explode so I hope you find some things in it that you can use!! I appreciate you guys allowing me to participate and I apologize for any inconvenience in my delay of the package.

Thanks for responding Techno...I hope you enjoyed participating.

So the box is on its way back to me, completing another trip zigzagging around the country. When I get the box back I usually snag a few items and then distribute the balance of the goodies to people who don't have a good knife, etc.

I've also brought some things to a gathering for the guys to take a few trinkets home. Nothing goes to waste and everything finds a new admirer.

Thanks again to all who participated and I hope the box brought not only a few new toys but a few smiles as well!

Has there been any updates to this?

I haven't heard anything nor received the box but it could still be in transit depending on when it was sent

USPS is running crazy behind. I sent a package in state a week ago priority and still hasn't made it

I hope he taped it up good or there could be goodies all over a sort facility floor somewhere.

It's a damn shame that Techno won't "man up" and post something, he was online Wed. I know USPS can be slow but I can't believe the box wouldn't be there by now if it was mailed in Nov. I received a package from the west coast this week that only took 3 days. Sean if you will email me your address I would be glad to send a few goodies your way to show my appreciation for your effort in trying to make this work.

Thanks for the offer Fishiker but I always liked to think this wasn't so much about the goodies, more about that excitement that I hope everyone that participated gets when the box shows up and you have no idea what is inside. I personally very much enjoy seeing people take things that I put in as well.

I'm also not pointing any fingers as we all get busy but I did expect I would have seen something by now. An update would be appreciated.

Even if the box never comes back I would be more than willing to do this again. Maybe we can do a Summer '18 edition!

If this forum is still active for a "next time ", I suggest you limit the participants to established members of this forum only. I'm sorry to see this happening here.

Calm down guys I sent the package off on Nov 27th so it should have made it there over two weeks ago. Please don't think I am trying to keep a package full of random goodies. I have done hundreds of transactions on here with a few of them being over $1000 knives and my rating is 100%. I just don't want to be accused of stealing the box. I had no idea that the box hadn't made it yet.

Calm down guys I sent the package off on Nov 27th so it should have made it there over two weeks ago. Please don't think I am trying to keep a package full of random goodies. I have done hundreds of transactions on here with a few of them being over $1000 knives and my rating is 100%. I just don't want to be accused of stealing the box. I had no idea that the box hadn't made it yet.
Can you post the tracking number? That might help figure out where it is.

I am working on that now. My wife shipped it for me that day so she is digging through her car and purse at the moment.

Back