BOG 2017 Tracking Thread

If we can't find it when she gets home from work then I am going to the post office tomorrow to see if they can locate it.

If we can't find it when she gets home from work then I am going to the post office tomorrow to see if they can locate it.
Don't count on the post office to help, I've had problems with them in the past, that's why the receipt with tracking numbers never leaves my desk until I see it's been received.

Yea I figure they are going to be a pain in the butt. My wife called earlier and asked them if they could find it in the computer and the guy was really rude and just blew her off so I am going tomorrow. I have had one or two packages over the years take up to two weeks shipped priority to get to the destination. Hopefully this one went to the wrong location and is being corrected.

That's why I asked about the tracking number. I've had packages travel the country for weeks before arriving. It's interesting to see how many mistakes the postal service can make!

Just checked with a few post offices and they told me that they couldn't go back any longer than 14 days in the system so I am out of luck there. They told me to get the recipient of the package to check with there local post office to see if the package is being held for some reason. Other than that he said that it may just be taking a while because they are swamped during this time of year.

The post office is terrible this time of year, too many temporary employees screwing up. That's the big reason I quit shipping early in December every year.

Stopped and they didn't have anything with my address. They said they need a tracking number to try and find it. Can you send or post the tracking number Techno?

It looks like that won't work.
Just checked with a few post offices and they told me that they couldn't go back any longer than 14 days in the system so I am out of luck there. They told me to get the recipient of the package to check with there local post office to see if the package is being held for some reason. Other than that he said that it may just be taking a while because they are swamped during this time of year.

Stopped and they didn't have anything with my address. They said they need a tracking number to try and find it. Can you send or post the tracking number Techno?

It looks like it is just a waiting game at the moment. Hopefully it will come in within the next week. If not then we will figure something out.

Did you get a tracking number from him Sean?
Without a receipt ya'll are out of luck I hate to say.

I believe Techno said that they were misplaced unfortunately...who knows it will probably show up in February or something. We've had pretty good luck with the past BOGs and the PO so we were due for a screw up sooner or later.

Any updates on this? Silly...

Pretty sad that it was lost with no tracking number. I hope that someone claimed the JK knife I put In it before it was lost but I've not seen a picture of it and assume someone would have said they took that but maybe not

Back