Recommendation? Boker albatros

Mshull

Gold Member
Been searching for this knife for some time now. Being that it hasn’t been produced in a number of years, what are my chances in finding one like new?

looks legit, they have a couple of shops according to their site, with pictures, and an active facebook page. of course, that doesn't say anything, but if you really want this knife, it's one of the best options you have...

looks legit, they have a couple of shops according to their site, with pictures, and an active facebook page. of course, that doesn't say anything, but if you really want this knife, it's one of the best options you have...
Thanks for the heads up

So after all this searching I thoughts I finally found an albatros, only to find out this company doesn’t ship to the u.s

Finally found an unmolested Boker Albatros for a reasonable price! The grip is a little short in hand but other than that, 0 complaints.

20181201-113007-756.jpg

Last edited:
I see your post is half a year old. I've always loved the look of the Albatross but have feared the rumored lock-rock. How's yours holding up? Nice find, btw.

Back