• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Boker, Case, Cheburkov, Shiro, Park, Spyderco, Arcform, Microtech, CKF, Ace

WICOUNSEL

Gold Member
LosXlF9.jpg

Pics

$220 $210, Park Bones Midtech. CPM154. Ti. This one has been used. I am not a hard user, I'm a desk jockey, but it has seen more pocket time than the others. Please review the pictures. Scratch on show side. Some rub marks from hitting brass pants rivet. Has been sharpened in the WE. Still in great shape overall. It is an excellent knife, but it has not been seeing as much pocket time of late.

QIdHIYE.jpg

Pics

$220 $210, Giant Mouse Ace Sonoma. M390. Ti. Light use. Excellent condition.

M1dsEtG.jpg

Pics

$400, CKF MILK. M390. Ti. Light user, excellent condition. Came with "worn" look. Superb action.

SOLD
Pics

$60 $40, Boker Plus Petite Urban Trapper. VG10. Carbon Fiber.
No box. Favors show side a little, tiny bit of play if you push the blade. May be adjusted out, have not tried. Was my wife's purse knife to cut threads here and there. very good shape.

SOLD
Pics

$325, Cheburkov Strizh large. M390. Contoured carbon fiber. Bronzed hardware. Comes with everything as new. It has been in the pocket a few times. Used very lightly. Very clean. Excellent condition. Flies out on washers. Great knife, so much I like about it, but it is not getting used.

SOLD
Pics

$700, Shirogorov 111. Vanax 37. Sand G10. LNIB. I say LNIB because it has been handled, flipped a few times, but not a lot. This was my first Shiro and I very quickly acquired a few others that came to me used, so I used those instead of this. Typical Shiro goodness in the harder to find Vanax 37.

SOLD
Pics

$125, Spyderco Manix II LW. Maxamet. This one has been used, still in great shape. I cut a sharpening choil in and have sharpened it in the WE. Some marks in the ricasso, not rust, just not quite stone washed like the rest. I've seen that on a number of the Maxamet blades. Overall great shape.

SOLD
Pics

$260, Arcform Slimfoot. M390. Ti/Micarta. LNIB. Great knife. Tastes have wandered.

SOLD
Pics

$250, Microtech Tachyon III. M390. Apocalyptic blade. I am not a flipper. It is a great knife, but I will never use it. Some scuffs around the clasp just from opening/closing, but overall excellent condition.

SOLD
Pics

$40 $30, CASE XX Tru-Sharp Surgical Stainless Steel, Celtic Maze Etched Trapper - White Pearl Corelon. 3 1/4" Clip blade and 3 1/4" Spey blade. with box. I am not a slippy guy at all. I bought this one because the scale material caught my eye and I had to check it out in person. It is sweet! I'd put the pull at maybe a 4 of 10. It was so dull it wouldn't pierce jello when I got it from the dealer so I put it in the WE. Haven't used or carried it. Maybe few small desk surfing marks.

See descriptions. I try to over disclose and provide accurate pictures but if you have any hesitation or questions, ask. I am only human and may overlook or forget something.

If you have questions, ask via PM.

Payment via PPGS. Discount for PPFF, GPay or CashApp. Prompt payment is expected.

Prices stated are shipped in the US. US shipping only. I ship same or next possible day.

Prices firm. Low ballers will be ignored. Won't deal with you if you have negative feedback.

I will only sell/ship to places where it is legal to own what you are purchasing. If I can’t verify whether something is legal where you are, you don’t get it. Know your laws. Gray areas mean no.

Generally (as in always in the past) the first to say “I’ll take it” by whatever means gets it, but I reserve the right to sell to who I wish. Post you will take it in the thread and follow up by PM.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Thanks for your interest.

Post up you email here and I will follow up with you via email, then you can delete it here.

It is. Thanks for your interest.

Post up you email here and I will follow up with you via email, then you can delete it here.

Back