Boker deep pocket clip

I just picked up a mini kwaiken. Love the blade sick knife. But I find it sticks out of pocket to much. Does anyone know where I can find a deep pocket clip. Thanks all

Check out pops on the artsie site. Not sur if they have any in stock, but email them and they might be able to help you out.

Enjoy your mini kwaiken.

JonesE

+1 on Pops Custom Clips. I bought two of the "Stealth" clips. Fit and finish is excellent, looks much better than the photo. Pops offers another style for the Kwaiken on MassDrop, but the most recent run has closed. Perhaps you can get on the list for the next special run if you prefer that style.

Both styles of Pops clips come with a backplate to fill the rectangular depression in the scale that's left by the original clip. Kinda hard to describe, but the backplate is flat and doesn't conform to the curvature of the scale. It works, but I didn't like the nonconforming look. So I used a Dremel and shaped it. Now it looks great. Again, kinda hard to describe but use your imagination and you'll figure it out.

Back