Boker Exskelibur 2 Front Flipper?

Does anybody know where I can get a Boker Exskelibur 2 front flipper? The only models I can seem to find got rid of the front flipper and only have a nail nick. Does anybody know the model number of the front flipper edition? Thanks

I thought none of the exskelibur 2 were front flippers, only the 1. This was one of the disappointments with the series

I thought none of the exskelibur 2 were front flippers, only the 1. This was one of the disappointments with the series

They did make some of the exskelibur 2 in front flippers but I can never tell which ones have it because the front flipper is not as noticeable as on the original exskelibur. Most of the exskelibur 2 models have no front flipper at all. I'm guessing the models that have it were country specific but I don't know.

I bought mine early and all of the exskelibur 2s are front flip-able with the jimping on the blade. there was never a protrusion like its bigger brother. it's news to me that the new models have a smooth spine.

check out 01BO223DAM, the picture I saw still has jumping. if you're buying online ask the sales to check it out for you first

Does anybody know where I can get a Boker Exskelibur 2 front flipper? The only models I can seem to find got rid of the front flipper and only have a nail nick. Does anybody know the model number of the front flipper edition? Thanks
According to Nick Shabazz the G10 version can be front flipped.

Back