• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Boker Kerberos, Ben Orford Nomad

ShanghaiJer

Gold Member
I honor the time stamp on an unconditional “I’ll take it” posted here or via PM, however, I do reserve the right to sell (or not) to anyone and for any reason. Prices are PayPal G&S and shipped to the US (international buyers accept all risk and pay the difference in shipping). No trades please.

First up is a Boker Kerberos. Comes with box, papers, and tool. Carried in my back pocket for a couple of days and used to core one apple, but that’s it. Blade is centered and locks up solid. I can feel a tiny bit of up and down play if I muscle the blade, but it’s less than I typically feel on a Delica or Endura. Asking $70 shipped.

Next up is a Ben Orford Nomad friction folder, 01 steel, 3/32" thick, 2.75" blade and 7" overall length. Handle is black/green G10. Comes with kydex and leather sheaths. This has been used but I don’t believe it’s ever been sharpened (I’m not the original owner so I can’t be 100% sure though). Blade has the start of a patina. Asking $140 shipped.

Last edited:
Back