"WE HAVE A WINNER" Boker Nano GAW

rc75mhz

Gold Member
View media item 2051WE HAVE A WINNER!!! I decided to shut it down and pick a winner. I have a Cold Steel throwing knife that I used to pick the winner. After 8 tries, It finally stuck!!

Nice little folder hidden away in my nightstand for too long. Lets give this knife a second chance at life with a better owner that will hopefully carry it often and treat it well.

To enter, just reply "I'm in" or you can post some cool photos, share a story or joke, tell us about your favorite cause, or rant about anything the mods allow.
View media item 1995View media item 1994

Last edited:
I'm in. Thank you for the chance to win.
yHeFsGt.jpg

I'm definitely in, brother. I'm working for the Taiwanese at their Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and as a form of relaxation and to help my concentration, while I sit here all day being diplomatic, I handle the day's EDC. I'm new to collecting, but lately it's been this Sage 5. Something about holding a piece of solid craftsmanship while surrounded by digital technology and politics, it's surprisingly soothing. So, if I get lucky, that lovely little Boker will go from your nightstand to the halls of power in East Asia. Hell, I'll take a pic so you can see it next to a statue of some generalissimo or another. Good luck to all!

Nice little folder hidden away in my nightstand for too long. Lets give this knife a second chance at life with a better owner that will hopefully carry it often and treat it well.

To enter, just reply "I'm in" or you can post some cool photos, share a story or joke, tell us about your favorite cause, or rant about anything the mods allow.

I will draw a winner on Nov. 1st. View media item 1995View media item 1994

I'm in

Back