Boker Pipsqueak

Anyone else love this knife. I have had a lot of knives. Some high end ones and this has to be my favorite one. Just something about it. Anyone else that loves their Pipsqueak ?

image.jpg

image.jpg

I was carrying mine yesterday. I like it, but it hasn't yet made it to the point where I feel comfortable carrying just it. I like to carry it as a back up or as a people-friendly knife. Technically, it's very well executed, I think, with excellent action and a fine lock up. Honestly, it's a beast of a knife.

What makes you not want to use it as an edc ? The only thing that annoys me is how stiff the clip is.

Keep catching my eye these...

What are they like in use? Is the handle enough to grip on reasonably?

It'd never become edc for me, but could be a neat little knife to stow for emergencies under my bike seat.

My user is a great edc. I have a new one I just posted on the exchange. Feels good on the hands. You forget how small it is once you hold it

Hhmmm might well go on the list. I wouldn't EDC it because it's a locker (I live in the UK) and also the Boker Plus XS is almost unmatched.

Love how the pocket clip is the profile of the knife, that's just awesome. Think it might go to the top of the list actually.

I really want an Albatros, but I may pick up a Pipsqueak if I can't find one. Similar design.

Finally got my Pipsqueak! Very smooth action, and razor sharp from the factory. I think I'm in love.

I like mine.
I think I like my AlMar SLB a little better though. It's just more comfortable to use.

Love the Pipsqueak - just not fond of the China-made knives, thus, no Albatros. The Minos seems heavier duty - certainly larger than the Pipsqueak - either fills my pocket. I've carried the Pipsqueak more, but, sad to say, it couldn't displace my EDC, a Benchmade 755 MPR, for long. Oddly, the US made MPR has Austrian Bohler M390 blade steel while the German-made Pipsqueak uses US-made S35VN (... which is good enough for Chris Reeve's knives!). I am glad to 're-discover' my Pipsqueak... it'll displace my recent EDC, a ZT-0770CF, chosen mainly due to it's ELMAX steel blade and light weight. My Pipsqueak is still razor sharp, too.

Love the Pipsqueak, don't carry it a lot because of the width but love it just the same. It fits the hand amazingly well and that grind is also very impressive.

Back